FIRST TIME(part-2)

KEVIN'S POV

I cummed in her mouth.

"Swallow it" I ordered.

She swallowed it.

"You are tasty , daddy" She said smirking.

"On the bed" I ordered.

She sat on the edge of the bed , staring at my dick.

I took a condom out and wore it.

"On all fours , now " I ordered her.

She got on her fours. Her thick ass in the air as she shaked her ass , teasing me.

I looked at my dick and it once again stood up straight.

I grabbed her thick , juicy ass tightly and  without any warning , I slammed into her butthole and she screamed. I spanked her juicy ass.

"It hurts ,ahh ahh" She said as I let her adjust to my size and when she said okay. I started ramming my dick into her butthole deeply.

BELLA'S POV

He entered inside me without warning.
I screamed because his length was too big to take it in on go.

He didn't move for some time and then he started ramming inside my little butthole deeply and harshly.

KEVIN'S POV

She first felt pain but then she started to feel pleasure. She started to moan loudly as I kissed her buttcheeks and spanked them.

"Fuck , you are so tight princess" I said as I felt that her butthole was clenching around my dick. I slapped her thick ass and she moaned.

I took out my dick and put it back harshly and roughly inside her butthole  as I railed her.She screamed in pleasure.

I played with her boobs as I grabbed them harshly and squeezed them. Her hardened nipples and loud moans making me go crazy. I kissed her buttcheeks.

"Do you like it rough , babygirl?" I asked ramming her roughly.

"Uhm , ahh yes I love it  rough ,daddy" She said while moaning.

Then , I played with her pussy and it was so wet . I fingered her from front as I railed her from behind harshly and deeply. She moaned loudly.

I felt my dick was warm inside her so I put my dick in her butthole for some minutes while her wet pussy welcomed my large fingers and I also played with her big and bouncy boobs.

Then , she cummed from her pussy on my fingers as I made her suck my fingers while ramming inside her from behind and spanking her ass.

"Suck" I said while moaning as I was so close and I could feel that she was close too.

She sucked my fingers clean as her loud  moans could never stop.

BELLA'S POV

I was not in my senses anymore. He was railing me from behind , fingering my pussy , playing with my boobs , spanking and kissing my ass while I was just a moaning mess.

He made me cum again on his fingers and told me to suck them. I sucked them clean.

KEVIN'S POV

She was about to cum as I told her to wait.

"Babygirl, don't cum right now" I ordered

And she didn't.

"Now , cum princess. Cum with me" I said as we both cummed together.

I pulled out my dick from her butthole.

I licked her clean and that sent shivers down her spine.

I removed the condom from my dick  and wore another one , ready for next session.

"That was good , daddy" She said as she plopped on bed.

"Who said we were done?" I asked smirking as she looked at me with widened eyes.

I hovered over her and told her,

"The main part is left , babygirl. My dick inside your pussy as I rail you hard and your little wet pussy clenches around my big dick" I said smirking. She blushed.

And while she was still blushing , I widened her legs and entered inside her pussy without any warning.

She screamed and adjusted to my length.
She started closing her legs but stopped when I slapped her thighs.

After some time , I started moving slowly inside her wet and throbbing pussy.She moaned loudly feeling the pleasure.

She opened her legs as wide as she could giving me space to ruin her.

"Uhh ,ahh faster , ahh faster daddy. Just ruin me and rail me as hard ahh you can ahh"She said begging me to ruin her.

I pulled my dick out and just held it at entrance as I teased her and said,

"Beg for it, babygirl"

"Daddy , I beg you to ruin me , so that I cannot walk for weeks and my pussy remains sore for days" She begged.

I didn't enter her pussy and she was frustrated.

"Daddy, please fuck the shit out of me. Ruin me . Fuck me hard , daddy. Ram your dick inside my wet pussy. Rail me as hard as you can with you big dick , daddy"She begged.

I entered her pussy as hard as I could and she screamed as I took her on cloud nine. She was moaning hard as I played with her boobs while fucking the shit out of her.

She wrapped her legs around my torso making my dick enter more inside her pussy.

"You are tight from everywhere , princess, your pussy , your butthole"I said smirking.

I rammed my dick inside her pussy as fast and as hard as I could. I could feel that her pussy was clenching around my dick. I slapped her thighs and said,

"See babygirl, the way your wet little pussy clenches around my dick makes it feel like that it doesn't want to let go of my dick. Like it was just made for my dick" I said while smirking.

I took my dick out of her pussy and entered again inside her hardly and deeply.

I placed her legs on my shoulder as I rammed her pussy more roughly.

She took all of my dick inside her.

I was close and so was she.

"Cum, princess" We both cummed.

I pulled my dick outside of her pussy and licked her pussy clean.

I pulled the condom out of my dick and laid next to her.

We were cuddling naked.

"That was good , daddy" She said smiling.

"I know"  I said while smirking.

"So, did you like how I fucked you?" I said smirking and she blushed.

"I loved it , daddy"She said smiling.

Then we both slept.