FIRST TIME(part-1)

"Daddy, what about the contract?" I asked.

He looked at me hungrily and said " Let's make it tomorrow."

He again squeezed my boobs and I moaned.

He kissed my lips, my jaw, my neck , my boobs , my stomach and then he moved towards my pussy.

KEVIN'S POV

I was done with her upper body so I  went towards her pussy.

I ripped her panty with my teeth. She was so wet. Wet for me. Wet for my fingers. Wet for my tongue. Wet for my dick.

"So wet for me , princess."

I bobbed my head between her legs and licked her pussy and she tasted so good.

BELLA'S POV

He licked my pussy. I moaned feeling the pleasure of his tongue.

He then sucked my clit making me feel on cloud nine.

"Fuck princess, you taste so good."

I blushed.

He then pushed his tongue inside my pussy and I screamed.

"Babygirl , you are so tight."He said .

KEVIN'S POV

Then I pushed my tongue in and out of her pussy and she moaned in pleasure.

I started picking up my pace and she moaned making me wet for her. My little junior was already awake.

"Uhh , faster" She begged.

"I am so fucking close." She said.

And then she cummed into my mouth.

I kissed her and made her taste herself.

BELLA'S POV

I cummed into his mouth and he kissed me making me taste myself.

He then kissed me for some minutes before we pulled away breathing heavily.

Then, I felt something down there and when I saw , he inserted his finger inside me.

I saw him smirking.

"I am Virgin." I said

"Me too" He said.

"Be gentle , daddy" I said.

"Not possible" He said smirking.

All that time he was finger fucking me and I was moaning bouncing on his fingers.

He added two more fingers inside me and I screamed while he was smirking looking at my condition.

KEVIN'S POV

She told me she was Virgin and I was happy to be her first. She told me to go gentle on her but that was not possible because she was looking so hot under me as she was a moaning mess.

I added two more fingers and picked up my pace while she was bouncing on my fingers.

I took my fingers in and out of her wet pussy and she was moaning.

I rammed my fingers inside her as fast as I could as I railed her with my fingers. Her moans making me more needy for her.

"Ahh, faster , please faster" She begged. I smirked

"Please what, babygirl?" I asked.

"Please daddy , faster. Finger fuck me faster" She begged as I smirked while fastening my pace.

"You are quite naughty , princess" I said smirking and she blushed.

"Uhh daddy, I am close"She said.

She then cummed on my fingers and I gave her my fingers to make her suck them.

"Suck them hard , Babygirl" I ordered her.

She licked them teasing me.

"Don't tease me, princess and suck them hard" I ordered her as I slightly choked her.

She suck them clean and hard.

I again went to her pussy and licked her clean.

"Suck my fingers"I ordered her.

She did.

I then put them back in her throbbing pussy and fastened my pace and she screamed at the sudden pleasure.

I inserted three fingers again in her pussy and rammed her roughly as I take my fingers in and out. After few minutes she cummed on my fingers again. I sucked my fingers and her pussy making it clean.

I stood up and she was looking at me lustly.

"On your knees , now."I ordered.

She got off the bed and sat on knees just in front of my throbbing dick.

"Suck" I ordered.

She took off my boxers and licked the pre-cum on the tip and kissed my tip.

BELLA'S POV

He made me sit on my knees.He said to suck his dick.

I took off his boxers and licked the pre-cum on the tip and kissed his tip.
I then stared at his dick which was 10 inches. I gulped.

"I know it's big" He said smirking.

I then took his length in my mouth .He moaned feeling pleasure. He grabbed my hair making me put all of his length in my mouth but his dick was too big. So , I caressed his balls with my hands and he groaned.

His dick touched the back of my throat.

"Fuck princess,  you are so good at this"
He said groaning.

I felt proud.

"I am close , babygirl" He said

I sucked his dick more faster. He groaned and grabbed my hair.

He cummed in my mouth.

"Swallow it" He ordered.

I swallowed it.

"You are tasty , daddy" I said smirking.