The Council of the Crystal King

Sitting properly I did my best to not fall from the truck pursuing Lloyds signal

“Remind me again why Lloyd has to dress up when Zane has Nindroid disguise capabilities?” Jay asks with his head still stuck out of the curtain.

Kai sighed, “Again, we need Zane here to track Lloyd. What don't you get?”

“Turn left at the corner.”

Jay pulls his head back, looking around, “This is boring.” His eyes lit up, “Oh, wow! Look at all these noodle soups!”

“Soup?!”

“There's soup?” Cole asks a long with me.

“Chicken noodle soup, minestrone, egg noodle soup ... do you have any beef noodle soup?”

The Mechanic grumbles angrily

“Sounds like a no to me.” I mutter making my way to the box.

“Bummer!”

Jay popped his head to the two in front, “Hey! Zane, do you mind putting this in the instant noodle maker?”

“Gosh I need somethingggn.” I groan shifting through the flavors with Cole.

“Ooh, I can't wait! I'm so hungry!” Jay takes a sip, “Aww, it's cold.”

“Move aside Blue Jay,” I state poking my head through the curtain, “can you put this in?” my hand jerk backwards smacking against Jay's face, with a gasp I reeled backwards, "I am so sorry."

He wimpers for a second holding his cheek, "it-its fine." and pulled back to the back.

Zane shakes his head doing what I asked before my incident, it's been hard to notice but… he has his emotions back on. Nice.

Guess emotions are as unnecessary as he thought.

My eyes widen seeing the dot on Zane's projected screen literally dart away.

“Whoa! Lloyd just took off!”

Zane pulled out the soup for me.

“He must've gotten on a train!”

“He is travelling at a speed greater than the maximum velocity of an ordinary subway train.”

Slurping I instantly started chowing down on my food.

“Well, whatever he's on, we better get after him quick! Before we lose him!” Kai makes a sharp turn, causing Jay to slam against the side of the truck.

I tightly clung to the front seat.

“Ugh! Kai, do you mind?”

“Yeah. I mind!” Hearing the Mechanics' voice I shrieked, turning around to see him attacking the boys.