CHAPTER 2

As the heavy rain left the muds and fragrance of wet sand everywhere.

Purnima had now became a little girl of 8 . She had became more beautiful now , more ethereal and serene . She was sitting on a rock sitting and admiring the ocean under the mountain they were living in .

The Pandavas were playing with a ball and yudhisthir noticed Purnima sitting on a rock , wrapped with her hands around knees . Being the eldest he moved to her .

Yudhisthir , " kya hua purnima ?"

As purnima heard her eldest brother voice , she felt an urge to look at him but didn't cause she was actually crying .

Everyone had came to her by now and were worried about her well-being . 

Suddenly the storm rised up in sky , with a snorous voice chirping in the sky ! Cause of the sudden loud voice , purnima body flinched .

Then , everyone gaze shifted as they heard there mom shoutings..

Kunti , "putro ! Anrarth ho gya ! "

Everyone consoled the mid-aged lady and made her calm after a while she told them an electrifying shock.

Kunti "a...arya ki .."

She wasn't able to continue further , while purnima being the youngest was shocked to the core hearing her father's name . What happened to him ?

Soon , some chariots were there from  them came a not so young man . He was adorned with the golden and silver ornaments and his face was really calm  which looked radiant .

Listening to the horses voice outside , bheem came out only to be met with a pleasant man . Who was Vidhur .

Bheem , "pranipat ?"

The confused expression of him , said that all while vidhur calmly said , "pranipat putra mei vidhur hu . Hastinapur ke mahraj ka mahamantri . Kya mei Mata kunti se bhet kar skta hu ?"

Bheem , "ji "

The little boy welcomed vidhur and then the children's left .

Kunti with her constant flowing tears , "yeh kya ho gya vidhur !"

Vidhur came to kunti but maintaining a little distance , " jo bhi hua , hume us ke liye bahut dukh hai kintu ...aap apne bacho ka toh vichar kariye , agar aap ese apna jeevan vyarth kar denge toh apke putro ka kya ho ga aur abhi toh purnima bhi ek balika hai . "

The wise advice of vidhur slowly worked on kunti and her tears stopped , she nodded her head and said , "thik hai vidhur ...mei tumhari is sahyata ki abhagi rahungi "

Vidhur , " mei apse yeh vinti karta hu ,ki aap ab humare sath Raj parivar mei rahe . "

Kutni , " kintu .."

Vidhur , "aap ab bhi humare is parivar ka ek hisa hai mata . Aap ko vapis ana hi hoga ."

Kunti nodded in agreement, hopping for a bright future for her children in hastinapur and a new hope for her new beginning.

________••_______••______••____••_____••_____••

Soon , the family reached the royal gate of hastinapur . The royal family was standing at the door along with there 100 kids and were really feeling sorrow for them . The whole kingdom hearts were drowing in pain cause they've lost a gem . 

As soon as , kunti along with her kids reached the door . Gandhari wife of Dhidrastra welcomed them by litting a diva .

Gandhari , " mujhe shama Karana kunti mei tumhari koi sahayata nhi kar payi ."

Kunti , "aapko shama mangne ki koi awayashakta nhi hai jiji . Apki yeh shayata hi meri liye ek uphar hai ."

The two ladies wrapped each other in a welcoming warm hug while others just whatch them with teary eyes . While, purnima being a kid still didn't knew what was happening just that everyone was silent and so was her .

Gandhari after a good time separated her self from her and spoke , "hastinapur mei tumhara or pandavo ka swagat hai ."

The family was welcomed with alot of love but who knows ! Some people were really jealous seeing them .

Gandhari along with kunti and Pandavas came in her chariot.

Gandhari , " kunti tumne mujhe apne putro or putri se parichit nhi karwaya ?"

Kunti let out a dry chuckle and said looking at her kids , "ji ! Yeh mere putra hai sabse jesth yudhisthir , bheem , Arjun , nakul , shadev or meri sabse Priy putri purnima ."

Gandhari, "wahh ! Tumhari putri toh chandrama ki bhati sundar hai . Atyant Sundar ! Sahi naam rakha hai 'purnima' "

Suddenly someone entered in , everyone everted their gaze on the great door . A boy of the small age from yudhisthir came . Behind him were two more people who were of his age maybe ?

Gandhari with a grin said , "kunti is se milo , yeh mera jesth putra hai duryodhan ."

Duryodhan came to them in a sarcastic smile and said more like scoffed, "pranipat mata kunti !"

Gandhari , "putra veh bhi tumhari mata ha unka naam mat lo "

He being shameless just rolled his eyes while the Pandavas felt a bit of insult cause no individual would like if someone will insult there mom .

Gandhari ,"kher ! Chaliye mei apko apni vyatha batati hu . Aur putro tum duryodhan se bhet kar lo. "

Everyone nodded and the two ladies went outside , just then duryodhan along with his two brother came infront of pandavas. His first glare was of purnima , his expression was telling that he was mesmerized by her ethereal beauty . Just then , he came back in reality and looking at the condition of pandavas . He looked at them with judgemental looks .

Duryodhan, "tum ! Mere per chuo"

He said pointing towards yudhisthir , which provoked the anger within each siblings but yudhisthir signed them not to do anything cause he is a wise kid and didn't wanted any argue with his new cousins .

Bheem , "jesth tumse bade hai , duryodhan ! Unke per chuo "

Duryodhan, "thik hai phir mei tumhe, tumhare kaksh nhi batane wala or ha ! Idhar agar surakshit rehna hai toh mere niyamo par hi jeevat reh sakto ho !"

Arjun , "agya dijiye jesth ! Mei abhi is ko-"

He was stopped by nakul , yudhisthir , "nhi Arjun bhrata duryodhan humare Bhai hai . Is Karan varsh hum unhe koi thes nhi pahuncha skte . Koi baat nhi bhrata duryodhan hum apne kaksh swayam dundh lenge "

The calm composure of him , left duryodhan speechless but in his greed of becoming the king he left from there gritting his teeths . While pandavas just gave a reassuring smile to each cause they had understood that from here there lives won't be that easy .

They were walking in the halfway when , they encountered pitamah bhishm ..

To be continued...
Thankyou so much guys ! On the first part (important) I got a very good response therefore ! I am really grateful tell me in comments if this story is intresting to you and yup ! Please vote