CHAPTER 5

Soon , the Pandavas were gathered in kunti room but the trouble was kunti wasn't there nor was purnima .

Bheem , "jesth mata kaha hai ?"

Yudhisthir, "chintit mat ho bheem veh shigra hi ati hongi "

Bheem , "kitnu...hmm"

Everyone was so impatient to meet there mother and sister after a long time but now there was none . When no one came in the room , nakul went outside and asked one of the maid to find her .

Nakul , "dasi kya apko pata hai mata kunti kaha hai ve purnima bhi ?"

Maid , "nhi rajkumar , hume gyaat nhi "

Nakul , "koi baat nhi , tum unhe shigara hi doond kar lao"

The maid nodded her head and ventured into the palace to find them ?.

In the room now everyone was stressed out , where there mom and sister was .

Shadev ,"mata kaha hogi ?"

Arjun , "chi-"

And booom ! Before he can even continue someone came and jumped infront of him , making everyone flinch and proceed slowly .

Slowly Arjun proceed and found that the person who startled him was no other than his own sister Purnima !

She burst out of laughter and gave a teasing smile while everyone got relief .

Nakul ,"toh ab mata or tum dono Hume morrkh bana rahe hoo"

Purnima , "esa nhi hai brata ! Mei toh bas apka uphas kar Rahi thi ."

Yudhisthir ,"mata kaha hai , purnima ?"

Purnima ,"mata abhi rasoi Ghar mei hongi ."

Shadev ,"ardhart ki Mata bhrata bheem ke liye ladoo bana rhi hongi ."

Purnima shrugged her shoulders and the 6 of them left for the kitchen .

....
Arriving there , they witnessed the working chaos and the beautiful instructor there mom 'kunti' . A smile gripped there faces as they saw there mom giving strict orders to everyone.

As soon as kunti felt someone presence in the kitchen, she looked at the entrance only to saw her son's standing there shoulder-with-shoulder with a brief light smile on there faces which she was dying to see . Seeing them grown up from a child to handsome and brilliant men's.

Before she could even stand , the 5 of them ran to her and there this interaction caught the eyes of everyone. A divine bond of a mother and son which can never be replaced by any relation in the world .

After a good time of staring at everyone 'eye to eye' .
They engulfed each other in a warm family hug which includes gratitude , love , respect , loyality , there duties and a promise of staying with each other no matter what happens.

After a good silence , everyone separated themselves and grasped all the happiness.

Suddenly a voice not disturbed but got there attention.

'or hum ?"

Everyone looked behind and found an angry bird standing out there in jealously of not being in the hug. 

Not being in control , everyone chuckled while purnima kept standing there whole red in anger . After there chuckled bheem approached her.

Bheem , "kuch jal Raha hai ?"

Purnima sniffed, "nhi toh ?"

Nakul, "aree jal toh raha hai tumhara dil "

The joke of him left everyone laughing there hearts out. 

Purnima , "koi baat nhi bhrata hum apko kuch nhi bolenge akhir itne varsho baad aye hai aap"

The afternoon went really well , with giggles , laughs , history of there time spend while they were studying etc...etc .

Finally the evening came , in the tranquility of the night held the party for the arrival of all the princes . The party was intensifying every moment .

∆∆
Author note : I am sorry for the interruption guys but it was important to inform you all that purnima's pov will be in English but the dailouges will be Hindi . Thankyou  , you may continue back and do comment for any inquires
∆∆

Purnima's pov :

As I got ready in my traditional and etentic dress , I can feel a sense of royality in my appearance . Applying some ornaments I walked out of my room with atleast 10 maids walking behind me with different plates and object in there hands , just for my use .

With me was my favourite women on earth ! Yashuta . I just love her . We both were talking on unsensible topics like if we die who will cry for us ? If we didn't die who will be happy for us ? If we never marry someone will be able to survive? Etc...etc . Just some of my stupid antics .

I was walking though the lake side bathed with the vibrant decorations of roses , lotus , jasmine and many of my favourite flowers . I just adorned them walking with yashuta and the maids .

Just then , while I ignored my surroundings and got busy in my stupid talks . I got bumped into someone. !!

Damn ! This was the most embarrassing moment of my life ever . I never bumped into someone. I just didn't knew what to do . I just kept my head attached to the chest of the figure standing infornt of me . Just a few second later , the figure infront of me moved a little making me get back to reality .

I didn't dared to look upon , cause I knew I'll be grinning and making myself look more dumb but nothing happened like that .

The figure was of a man probably , suddenly he spoke moving a bit backwards and making a distance between us .

Man , "shama karna "

His voice was the deadliest voice i would have ever heard of !
It sent shiver down my spine but don't know why I liked them and wanted to get them again but by then maintaing his cold deamonur he left me with a instinct that this moment was giving to change my life ~

∆∆∆

To be continued...
I am really sorry everyone cause of a glitch i can't upload anything and on top of it i was busy . Soo , you know .. anyways next time double chapter okayyyy ...
Now do vote and yup !
The target is 2+ votes and 3+ comments either I'll not update for 3 days

😭🙂