CHAPTER 7

As Dronacharya granted his wish infront of the king , Dhidrastra agreed really well . As he also wanted to see what there sons had learned by now .

Following morning , the royal family was present in the common hall .

Dhidrastra, "mere yashasvi putro ! Mei tum sab ko Aaj ek bahut hi ehem baat batane jaa rha hu . Aaj humare priy Mitra guru Dronacharya ab sab se kuch kehna chahege ."

Dronacharya, "putro Kai varsh pehle mei or panchal ke raja mere mitra hua karte the ...Jab hum apne gurukul mei the tab veh mere kafi kash Mitra ban gye. Gurukul ke baad , hum juda ho gye hum apni tapsya le liye chale gye or mahraj drupad apne rajya le liye -"

As everyone was engrossed in listening to the story of Dronacharya, duryodhan interrupted making everyone glare at him .

Duryodhan, "toh isme samasya kya hai guru ?"

Dronacharya, "pehle hume punha sab sunane do duryodhan! Hum.....toh , ek divas Jab hum unke rajya mei gye unhone hume bhaut apmanit kiya .
Unhone hume pehchane se bhi inkar kar Diya ve ek pashu ke bhati humse vehvar kiya ..."

Listening to the intensity of him , bheem broke up in anger .

Bheem , "kintu veh apke saath esa kaise kar sakte hai ? Veh toh apke Mitra the na !"

Duryodhan ,"gyaat hai putra kintu ..mei unse ab pratishod lena chata hu ..mei apne putra dhistadyum ko panchal ka Raja banana chahta hu"

Arjun , "aap chintit na ho guru , hum veh dusht Raja ka mastak apne charno mei la denge ."

Dronacharya, "uski awayashakta nhi padegi mere Arjun "

The following morning , everyone discussed there plans and prepared for the war going to happen tomorrow.

The whole family was really worried for there sons cause this was there first time ever going for a war !

The very next day as the sun rosed up in the sky , the voice of horses , weapons and a air which was filled with confidence was seen .

The princes were all ready and were bidding a bye to everyone .

Purnima , "bhrata aap punha lot ana "

Yudhisthir ,"ha ha purnima tum vichlit na ho , hum punha aayenge or ve nhi Jeet kar ."

After taking the greetings of everyone , the princes departed from the kingdom and were on way to do justice with there teacher .

In Pandavas way , there were always kauravas who spilled the beans . Duryodhan plan was to create a trouble for pandavas and don't let them reach to panchal .

They already have prepared a big stone of coal which was in the way of panchal .

Here , pandavas who had already stopped near the big stone weren't able to proceed.

Arjun , "ab hum kya karenge bhrata ? "

Yudhisthir, "chintit na ho Arjun hum iska koi samadhan awashya nikal lenge "

As the five brothers tried to find the way for this heache. Here Kauravas had reached panchal and were trapped in drupad's trap . He already has planned for this trouble . Kauravas amry was trapped badly in the charkraviu .

While , Pandavas who had always taken the path of truth had by now reached panchal and seeing the way there eyes filled with anger , dominant anger .

Arjun with his great skill of archery , damaged half of the army .

Bheem with his wonderful power in his muscles attached everyone brutally .

Yudhisthir with his keen skill of sword ⚔️ had by now killed many soldiers .

Nakul with his sharp knifes had also killed  a few soldiers.

And shadev who is a great knowledge in animals was ridding on his horse and was killing everyone with a flash speed .

At the end , truth winned and Pandavas unprisoned there snake like cousins ..

By now the news was already spread like fire that Pandavas won over panchal . Guru Dronacharya was hell happy and at evening when everyone reached he grateful blessed them !

Now the question was who is going to be crowned ? Kauravas or pandavas ?
Dhidrastra was sure that Pandavas is what there kingdom wanted but how can he betray his son ? He also want to be a king ? .

The next morning , the assemble of everyone was in the hall .

Guru Dronacharya declared that Pandavas must be crowned because of there bravery . While Dhidrastra was still in his deep thoughts .

Dronacharya, "mahraj mei kehta hu ki pandavo ne humare liye itna kuch kiya hai ve vahi hai jo ki yudh Jeet ke aye hai uchit yahi hoga agar app unhe is rajya ka Raja banye ."

As everyone was seated , so Dhidrastra didn't dared to tell his wish to everyone.
Whereas , duryodhan who was burning in fire stood up but mama shakuni held his wrist .

Duryodhan in a whisper , "yeh kya kar rahe hai mamashree ?"

Shakuni,"shant mere bache ! Meri yojna ke mutabik chalo "

Duryodhan, "hmm"

And he sat down . Afterwards Dhidrastra declared .

Dhidrastra, "mei yudhisthir ko apne ane wali pedhi ko sambhalne ke liye hastinapur ka raja ghosit karta hu"

The silence broke into cheering voices and everyone had a smile on there faces as they always wanted him to rule on them .

Vidhur , "mahraj agar apki agya ho toh hum kal hi rajyabhisek ki tayariyan shuru kar de ?"

Dhidrastra, nodded whitout a smile . No matter how much happy he would be for yudhisthir but deep inside his son is duryodhan and so how he also want good of him . He also wanted to see his son becoming a king ! But fate always find there ways and therefore , yudhisthir will be the king .

Today night , purnima wasn't able to sleep in the excitement of seeing her brother becoming the king . She almost ran to her mother's room but before she could enter she heard some conversation going on .

"Hume usko bata dena chahiye putra akhir kab tak chupa sakenge ?"

"Nhi mata mei chahta ki use yeh baat itne ache divas pe pata chale . Akhit umar hi kya hai uski ? Mei janta hu ki pita ji ne yeh sab unki mitrata ke liye Kiya kintu mei purnima ke jeevan ke saath kuch nhi karna chahta "

"Kintu putra use ek na ek din toh vi-"

Before the conversation keep going , someone entered the room with the sound of her melodic anklets .

Both the person present in the room looked at the door and it was purnima. 

Whereas , purnima saw that the conversation which was going was going between her own mother and eldest brother .

Kunti , "kya hua putri tum itni ratri idhar kya kar Rahi ho ?"

Purnima understanding that something was going between both of them stood at the door and answered , "mata voh hume neendra nhi aa rahi thi toh hum yaha aa gye. Lagta hai ki aap or bhrata kuch zaruri vishay pe charcha kar rahe the ?"

Yudhisthir, "ha purnima kintu Hume lagta hai ki hume ab apne kaksh mei Jana chahiye . Mata ko itni ratri pareshan karna uchit nhi haina ?"

Purnima , "ji"

∆∆∆
To be continued...
Guysss ! Ahhh are you guys testing my patience ? I just want some of your votes and comments please do them naa . I hope you are all understanding that i just want to feel appreciated .

Please voteee and comment
Lovelies !
💗😭