CHAPTER 4

Today was the day when everyone was going to come . While dushala and purnima had came before the boys. The kingdom filled with a very excitement and anticipation. 

Admist the bustling empire , everyone was very busy in working with there chaos and the commoners were really happy to see the handsome princes again. 

Purnima found herself sitting in her chamber looking through the balcony and reminding herself that today her previous brothers were coming ..

Someone knocked on the door , it was yashuta  ,"jiji kya hum andar aye ?"

Purnima , "aa jaye "

Yashuta entered in with a classy smile on her adorned face ,"aaj toh aap ati prasan lag Rahi hai ?"

Purnima ,"akhir humare bratha jo aa rahe hai. , itne varsho baad "

Yashuta , "vaise meine suna hai , ki Aaj ki ratri ayogan mei chambal rajya se rajkumar Vikram aa rhe hai. Kehte hai ki voh atyant sundar hai ! Tatha bahut veer hai ."

Purnima ,"kehne ka tatparya ?"

Yashuta ,"yahi ki ..aaj unse hi vi-"

Suddenly breaking the sentence, a maid came in not before getting the permission of purnima . She conveyed them that all the princes had arrived and the event is going to start soon . Both the ladies jumped in joy and ran to the venue .

The air filled the hearts with hope and anticipation . Admist the cheerful crowd Dronacharya announced.

Dronacharya, "mei is ayojan mei upasthit sabhi logo ka swagat karta hu . Mujhe asha hai ki aap sabhi meri sikhai Vidya par vishwas rakhe ve , shanti purvak is ayojan ka Anand li jiye ."

The crowd went silent and the first opponent came which was nakul. He had become younger and handsome, his bare body being adorned in traditional attire speaked his grace and gestures .

The fight began and from Kauravas came the eldest duryodhan, he had became handsome too , his bread showcased how much stronger he had became in the guidelines of his teacher .

In the first , both the opponents fought Bitterly but unfortunately, as duryodhan was elder than nakul he won and the crowd went dead silent .

While , kunti and purnima were sad but still were happy cause nakul showed his grace and was healthy back again .

The second fight was of , shadev and duryodhan . Both the opponents stood face-to-face . While the crowd again cheered up him . Unfortunately , shadev being the youngest eventually lose again ! But this time too kunti and purnima just smiled knowing that they are still powerful .

The next came , yudhisthir . Shinning like a sun . His face was serene and pure just like was before . Even after these years nothing changed in him . His respect for everyone was the same and his love for his cousin didnt dimished.

As the fight being , a new wave of hope ran through the crowd cause , now yudhisthir was going heavy on him . The fight was intense but in the midst of fight . Duryodhan conscience told him to cheat to which he did .

When , yudhisthir was on top of him on the verge of winning, he said with a devilish smirk on face.

Duryodhan, "bhrata yudhisthir ! Tumhare suvarvasi pita toh mar gye toh tumhari charitraheen mata ne kis se janma tum ko ?? Kahhi-"

Yudhisthir being tied by the promise not to create volience, left duryodhan saying in a mere whisper

Yudhisthir, "bhrata duryodhan Aaj apne is yudh mei ek adhram Kiya hai gyat rakhye ga ! Or ek adhrami ke saath mei duand nhi kar skta ."

Saying so , he left the ground leaving Everyone's hope on him ..

The next component came , Arjun ! The most perfect and glamorous among everyone . As he made his way through the gate . A burden of bricks broke on him , leaving everyone gaspe and teared .

Kunti, "arjunnn"

But then , a figure appeared from the black shadow. He was Arjun , he came revaling his bare strong body tied with loyality and years of patience.

Seeing him everyone reliefed and then the match begin . This match was very intense cause it was between two people who always had hated each other and doing cleverness with Arjun is terribly your wrong mistake ever .

While the match was going and , now duryodhan was frozen in an ice cube cause of the arrow which was obviously thrown by Arjun . Duryodhan hope died cause he knew that he can't do anything but....in the midst , filling the air with cuorsity and judgments of people came a very young man of 30's he was strong and looked like sun . His tilak on forehead perfectly fixing his eyes.

Him bathed in the pure sunlight , caught the attention of everyone . Even of purnima and kunti .

Then noticing the unwanted disturbance in the match Dronacharya said .

Dronacharya, "murkh ! Kon ho tum ? Itna dushshas ki tum -"

The young man spoke showing no fear , "mei yaha par rajkumar Arjun ko chunoti Dene aya hu . Guru Dronacharya or mei karn hu "

Dronacharya, "kitnu yeh ayojan kintu hastinapur ke rajkumaro mei hi hai ."

Karn,"yudh ke liye staan mahatav nhi hai kitnu samay hai or aap mera yeh samay vayradh kar rahe hai "

He was there to reply when , bishm stood up and spoke , "kon ho tum ?"

There was a strict stren in his voice , and respecting him karn spoke , "mei apke saarthi ka sut putra hu"

The crowd starting to laugh on him while everyone did the same but shakuni had his own plans , he thought that the person who can challenge Arjun can do anything and who had this much will to do so ? He provoked duryodhan mindset and asked him to help karn and eventually he'll be at there side .

Bishma , "ek sutputra ?! Kintu ek sutputra ek yashavi rajkumar se yudh nhi kar skta hai !"

Duryodhan, "or esa konse kitab mei likha hai pitamah ?"

Bishma , "humare dharam mei !"

Suddenly purnima spoke , gaining everyone attention, "bhrata karn !"

Karn looked in the direction of voice along with everyone.

Purnima came downstairs and stood near the entrance saying , "aap sabhi yeh jaat-prat ke shadyantra mei aa kar , kisi yodha ko yudh karne se nhi rok sakte pitamah or guru Dronacharya . "

Everyone looked at her in astonimnet ,while duryodhan taking the chance said in btw ..

Duryodhan, "sahi kaha ! Behena or kisne kaha ki ab se Mera Mitra karn ek sutputra hai ab se veh angraj ka Raja hai ! Ve yeh mere kaash Mitra bhi hai or kisi ne bhi mere Mitra ko pidha pahunchai mei unhe swayam dand dunga!"

As he stated that , everyone stood there in astonished and an electrifying shock ran through everyone back . After a good minute of silence . Everyone started to leave while , duryodhan and karn were busy in there own world as if nothing matters to them !

Pandavas too left for there rooms , as now they were no more interested in knowing.

∆∆
To be continued...
Sorry for the late update guys ! I am really happy that you are all loving my story and tysm for the comments and votes . That actually made me feel like write with more spice ! Anyways .I am also really sorry for i didn't wrote of bheem fight with duryodhan, hope you didn't noticed and doo vote and comment!

Should I set a target 🎯?