╰┈➤ ❝Anything else?❞

"Now... who are you guys?" You asked, raising one eyebrow as a confused face formed on your face. When you heard there was no response from them, you then continued. "Looking by your outfits, you all are not from here right? Honestly... It reminds me of those two actually." You muttered while scanning them up and down with your index and pointer fingers on your chin, pondering things on your mind.

All of them had this startled face except for the certain time leaper who had a surprise one. 'Those two? So there are more people like us here?' Takemichi thought before deciding to speak up among them "Uhm... miss, can you... help us to get back to our original place?"

You nodded and nonchalantly replied with "Uh-uhm. I'm currently working on it though. Oyakata-sama assigned me to do it after all." You turned around and waved to your crow to sign it to get closer to you.

"Eh?"

"Huh?"

Draken stepped closer to you as he had his intimidating face, trying to be the dominant one in this situation between you and him. "Wait, what do you mean by "working on it"? And who is this Oyakata-sama you were talking about?"

You straightforwardly answered him. "It is what it is." looking at them with a small smile before turning to your crow.

Kisaki rolled his eyes and Izana crossed his arms, obviously annoyed by the strange girl's answer, expecting to hear the things that they wanted to know.

"Pfft– Fufufu." Mikey teased the tall male "The girl is not scared of you, Ken-chin." The said male fist-slammed on the shorty's head, making him yelp in pain while the other Toman just sweatdropped at them.

Hanma snickered at Draken's failed attempt before glancing at his partner. "Anything in mind about that girl, Kisaki?"

"not really but... she is probably stronger than any of us here." He said, adjusting his glasses.

The glasses male's justification made Tenjiku and Toman put their guards up around her as both leaders squinted their eyes at you, not believing what he said.

"Please call Kakushi, Kuro." You told your crow as it nodded while saying. "Caw, caw. Alright, Y/n-sama." then it flew away.

They couldn't believe what they just saw as they blinked their eyes a few times to confirm it. Angry and Hakkai pointed at the bird while yelling in sync "The crow can talk?!"

Rindou glanced at them, sighing. "Yeah, we saw that too."

Ran continued teasing the little brother alliance. "Sulky little mooches."

"Haa?!"

"What did you say?!"

Yuzuha and Smiley being the overprotective older siblings, stepped in front of them as the older siblings alliance. "Hey, you got a problem with my lil bro?" The female glared at them and Smiley stated next "Want me to give a piece of me to you guys?"