╰┈➤ ❝I understand dear, but we still have a bowl of liquid medicine to go, open up

╰┈➤ ❝I understand dear, but we still have a bowl of liquid medicine to go, open up... say "Aaah".❞

After you told them to change into more comfortable outfits, the same as what Tanjiro was wearing for the patient. You split them into three groups for their rooms, one for girls and the other two just for a personal reason when you saw how some of them hate each other.

Then the butterfly girls will do their work by checking on them and you volunteer to help with the troublesome ones. Hanma, Ran, Izana, and Mikey are examples of them.

There were a few times when Hanma and Ran were flirting with you and you just looked at them unamused. Izana of course was being an ass, then you gave him his own medicine but in a more embarrassing way. Mikey was obedient at first but when it came to medicine, he started acting like a little kid who was tantrums.

-Flashback-

"Hey, you guys should change to this one. It will be more comfortable to wear them." You stated, shoving it to each of them which some of them judged and made a disgusted face. Currently, you were in the Tenjiku side of the room as the butterfly girls were too scared of their intimidating faces and asked you to handle them.

Ran spoke as his mouth lifted into a smirk. "The spicy kitten is here."

You then quirked an eyebrow when they didn't start doing what they were told. "Huh? Want me to do it for you or what?"

Your statement made Koko and Sanzu let out a horrified face, Kisaki rolled his eyes, Kakucho and Rindou were taken aback as the heat rose on their faces, and Izana glared deathly at you while thinking 'Who the hell does she think she is?'

Ran and Hanma on the other hand, looked quite liking the idea as they approached you with flirting intention while you just blinked unbothered.

The braid-haired male started first. "Why don't you help me with it, darling~" He cooed, raising the patient clothes you gave him. Rindou just shook his head at his older brother's antics while Kisaki sighed knowing what would happen to them in a few minutes after watching how you easily dodged Izana's surprise attack.

"Why? You don't have any hands or what?" Your words were full of sarcasm but your expression didn't as you just smiled at him.

"Aw, don't be such a meanie, Dolly." This time, it was Hanma's turn to hit on you, giving you his lazy smile while leaning on you.

"If you come any closer, I will punch you straight in the face." You warned him as your smile died down and stepped closer to him. The rest just watched them in silence while Izana took a seat on one of the beds, crossing his legs flawlessly and leaning his chin on his palm, watching you closely.

The male raised his brow amused. "Oh. Do it." He taunted you, his smile turning into a smug smirk.

Typical. This guy always thought he knew everything.