╰┈➤ ❝

╰┈➤ ❝...yes. It's related to my breathing style after all.❞

"Hey! You guys already here?!" Said the familiar burgundy-haired male as he waved at them and immediately made you halt in your tracks, turning to him with a bright face before dashing and pulling him into a hug.

"Tanjiro! I don't know you're also coming here too! Thank god! I don't have to spend my time with these same dumb bitches!" You openly insulted both Kisaki and Izana, pointing at them, only for you to earn a scowl and frown from those two.

"The fuck?" The white-haired male muttered, passing a glare in your direction while you stuck your tongue out at him, making him even more mad. "What the?" He squinted his eyes at you and was about to pound at you if it were not for Kakucho who patted his shoulder lightly to calm him down.

"..." Kisaki on the other hand, just clicked his tongue and looked away before Hanma made his frustration become even worse.

"Someone in love~?" The lanky male sang in his ear playfully.

"I'm not like you, dumbass. And keep your yapping to yourself if you don't want to die." Spat Kisaki and walked a few feet away from him.

"Meanie~"

"You shouldn't say that, Y/n-chan..." Tanjiro muttered at you who played innocent in front of him to escape from getting scolded.

"Hmm?" You blinked your dot eyes and gave him a small smile.

The Haitani siblings who watched the two slayers had two different reactions, the younger one was dumbfounded at the sudden change in your mood as he muttered "The favoritism is real." while the older one blushed at how your things bounced when you jumped at Tanjiro. 'How lucky.'

Mikey of course being the jealous Pookie he was puffing his red cheeks at how the two hugged each other and Draken nonchalantly said to him. "You don't have any chance, Mikey."

"Wha– Ken-chin?!"

The girls in the background, analyze how many love triangles were there with you being the female lead while the four boys, Takemichi, Chifuyu, Baji, and Kazutora beside them drop a sweat, hearing their gossip. Hakkai couldn't take this anymore as he instantly looked away from the commotion and Mitsuya patted his back with a pitied smile.

"Y/n-chan's aura is so powerful." Hina hushed out with her fingers on her chin, doing a thinking pose, narrowing her eyes at the many situations that happened at one time.

"I know right."

"That's right."

Both Emma and Yuzuha agreed with her as they found you quite captivating, especially when you were in that hot spring yukata as you let your h/c hair dance gently every time you moved around. It was truly hard not to look at you in this state as their gaze didn't leave you even a bit but it was a different case for the younger Shiba who was having a mini heart attack at your beauty.