Prologue

This happened a trillion and a billion years ago, when our solar system had two planets which had life forms into it. Namely, Earth being a paradise for all the living forms. Which includes living and non living creatures, material and immaterial matters and other micro components which comprise the whole survival chain of the planet making it unique.

Caelum, the other planet which was right next to have life forms. It had trees, plants, mountains, rivers, seas, oceans and other micro organisms. As the planet was deserted without any other life forms it had oxygene the purest form of oxygen which was produced by the abiotic matters in it.

These two planets were like a conjoined twins. They shared the same orbital path to revolve around the Sun, the prime source of energy for the matters in those planets. But soon the impact of the asteroid which struck on the planets not only vanished the dinosaurs.. but also separated both the planets and kicked the other out of its orbital path and made it dissipate from the galaxy.

As both the planets were attached slightly to each other the asteroid impact showed very less damage to their shapes and surfaces.

And that's when this solar system got to have earth alone, as its only planet to have life forms.

Now don't ask me whether I witnessed those things... As things, characters, places and situations mentioned in this story are completely fictional. It has nothing to do with reality so keep the reality aside and drown yourself with me in my delulu world. Also I'm not a science student but I have little interest *like very little* in the subject. And also I researched a few to add little logic to my story.

So.. we'll let's kick start with the story.

Huhuu~