CHAPTER 2: CAELUMIANS

*disclaimer: Long chapters ahead!

2024; CAELUM
SILO SPACE RESEARCH HUB, HEAD QUARTERS AT SILO CITY

*reverse countdown*

*Distant voices of people talking*

*Busy research hub*

"Hallo, hallo.. sa### ###eo" the mission control officer is trying to connect with the astronauts.

"### Sassy Romeo, do you hear me?"

"Yup!" He answered enthusiastically.

"Are you excited for your dream journey?"

"Soopr duper excited, officer Khao." He replied with a grin.

"That's good to hear. Well, lemme remind everyone again, the place you're gonna visit will be of zero gravity and the presence of oxygene will be negative. The suit you people wearing will make you breath without any oxygene virals. Protect your suits at anycost. If not you can take those virals which are loaded inside the shuttle. It will help you breathe for a while but won't be as effective as your suits. If something like that happens you will be brought back home. Remember to prioritise your safety throughout the mission."

"Yes sir!!" All the astronauts replied unison.

"Sweetfire, don't be tensed. Your superior isn't here." He teased, not reading the room.

Before Sweetfire could reply another officer took over the mic. "Lieutenant Perth Aloysius. Can you hear me?"

"Yes sir!!" He replied in a more assertive tone before slightly raising from his seat.

"Lieutenant, you are responsible for taking care of Meilyr and his Miko throughout the mission."

"Roger that Sir." He almost said it in the same way.

"Other astronauts on the board, check your suits once again before the liftoff."

"Checked Sir." Everyone replied after checking their suits.

*30. 29. 28. 27. 26...*

"Astronauts, I wish you all the very best on your mission to research the Quasar in the milky way galaxy."

*People inside the shuttle are having their proud faces*

"The event of crossing galaxies may not be new to us. But this time a group of young scientists have dedicated their whole wrath in crafting and designing this spacecraft which is going to create a history in the books of Caelumians. Sedra is proud of you, boys. Also I wish everyone to have a safe journey and request them back safe. Return back safe, everyone." He said before making his way out of the room.

"Very much moved by your heartfelt speech Sir. Although I assure you with the request made, but still Pray for us General WIN!" Sassy Romeo replied with a grin.

"Hooooo!!" people inside the shuttle encouraged Sassy Romeo's action.

"10.

"You ready?" Sassy Romeo asked the person next to him.

9.

"I was born ready, Meilyr Nanon." he replied with a smirk.

8.

"Let's make a history, lieutenant Perth."

7.

"Let's create it together!"

6..."

Everyone in and outside the shuttle was praying for the mission's success along with astronauts safety.