II

(f/f) - favourite food

please help me we have to do the pacer test soon

🎸⋆⭒˚。⋆

GROUP projects. It's either a student's worst nightmare or the best time of their school day, especially if you had the chance to choose partners. What's terrible for both? The teacher selecting partners. In most cases, students would just have to accept their fates and move on from it.

In this case? Well, Lloyd Garmadon was in this class so of course students were fearful and/or disgusted if they end up with him.

"I will be calling each person to come up a draw a name. Once, you draw someone's name, please stand beside them so I know who won't be needing to draw from the box."

Honestly, to y/n, it was kind of the end of the world for her.  This was an art project so she wanted to end up with someone who wasn't going to laze around while she did all the work. As long as they aren't those kids, then she'll be fine.

Lloyd? Well, this guy was a nervous wreck. He didn't want to end up with someone who hated him (which is almost impossible).

One by one, the teacher called up each student to pull a name out, with so far the majority sighing in relief once she told them who they got.

"Y/n," the teacher called her up, as the remaining students who didn't have a partner yet watched her go up in anticipation.

She took a deep breath in, before diving her hand into the box and picking a random piece of paper. Y/n handed it in to the teacher.

"...Lloyd," she mumbled to Y/n, muttering a small 'sorry' once she went off to stand beside him.

Y/n was just glad she ended up with someone she knew and didn't mind being with.

HIS heart? It was beating uncontrollably.  Lloyd felt like the luckiest person in this class.

He couldn't believe it.

Some of his classmates gave him a glare, while others gave y/n a sympathetic look, throwing around words such as 'I feel so bad for her' or 'she doesn't deserve that'. However, she didn't looked bothered by it, but rather concerned why people even care.

"It seems like we're partners, hm?" Y/n tried to strike up a conversation with him, though she made it awkward for herself.

'I should've kept quiet...'

'Ohmygoshshe'sactuallytalkingtome-'

"Yea, that's great, right?" he asked back.

"Mhm."

...

The two kept silent for the rest of the period.

LUNCH commenced and Y/n's stomach was rumbling, begging for food. So, she was munching away at her (f/f).

"Apparently we have to draw something that we see in our partner for the project," Y/n explained to Everlynne.

"Huh, interesting," she responded to her best friend. "Who'd ya get?"

"Guess, Eve!"

"..."

"You're so boring- anyways I got Lloyd for this project," she spoke with a bit of happiness in her tone. "I finally didn't end up with someone stupid..."

"Cool."

"C'mon, gimme a better reaction than that!"

"...No. And keep your mouth shut while eating!"

Y/n didn't listen and this time, she went off rambling about the ninja and how amazing they were to her, especially the green one. Everlynne was left to listen as she groaned.

"OHOH! Someone's got a little crush~" Kai teased at Lloyd, who, after telling what happened last period, was filled with regret.  "I got your back!"

He should've kept his mouth shut. But he couldn't help himself and ramble away about her and last period.

"Kai, give the guy a break," Nya said. "It's not like we already know-"

"Stop it..."

"Hey uh... y'know it's nothing to be embarrassed about? We can help you and stuff... yeah?" Jay asked, poking his fork at his food which looked... concerning, considering it came from the cafeteria. Cole simply rolled his eyes at his attempt of trying to help Lloyd.

Zane placed the back of his left hand on Lloyd's forehead.

"Lloyd, you are heating up, immensely," he casually called him out. "Are you sick?"

That made the poor guy break, as he slammed his forehead against the table they were at.

Zane simply gave an innocent smile as the others laughed at him.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

author's note:

★ if anyone wants to see scenarios with lloyd and y/n or anyone honestly, please suggest!!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════