III

🎸⋆⭒˚。⋆

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

🎸⋆⭒˚。⋆

THE two, Y/N and Lloyd, were facing each other in art class. Their task, along with the other students, was to observe the other and draw what they see in them. Yet the process was too awkward for these two. 

Staring at her was too embarrassing for Lloyd, even though it literally was part of the task and shouldn't have been taken weirdly but he was doing so otherwise.

But now he had an actual reason to stare at her.

He never properly looked at Y/n, now that he realizes. He knew she was pretty from what he heard and the glances he had took from time to time, but he had never realize how pretty she was.

Lloyd doesn't believe in full perfection, nothing and no one can change his mind. He knew Y/n was a person; someone who has their own flaws. But still, to him she seemed aware of it through her demeanour, which he liked. It's nice to know that there are people out there who are aware of their positive and negative traits.

But then again this was his own thoughts and observations and he had never gotten to fully know her, so he could be wrong.

Her beauty made him a little envious, in a good way.

The bell rung, snapping him out of his daze. Seems like Y/n also was in a daze as she looked at him and he did too, right in the eyes.

We both took forever, didn't we?

He knows what to draw. So he looked down at his sketchbook and jotted down his idea.