IV

🎸⋆⭒˚。⋆

🎸⋆⭒˚。⋆

HO-KAGE TEA TIME, a popular band in Ninjago High School, comprised of Y/n, Everlynne, and two other students. Thanks to two students, who totally did not beg the Y/n and Everlynne to join, the Light Music Club wasn't at risk of disbanding no more.

"Pleaseeee! Amelia brings cake and pastries from her bakery when we meet up— which is almost everyday!"

"Mhm!"

"Cake? Pastries!? Oh, Y/n and I will definitely join!"

"I- Do I not get to have a saying in this?"

"Shush! It's free desserts, Y/n!"

Their summer festival was coming up soon and they desperately needed a new song to write for their small concert.

"I seriously dunno anymore," Han, the bands drummist, said, tiredly tapping his pen against his face.

"It's like as soon as a concert comes up, we lose inspiration immediately and the ability to think creatively." Amelia, the band's keyboardist, groaned in frustration. Their current situation wasn't ideal at the moment and they needed to hurry.

"Why not just, I don't know, just play a song we already made?" Everlynne suggested for the millionth time because she was a lazy person.

"NO!" Han and Amelia shout in unison.

"Geez..."

"Why not get suggestions and ideas from other students?" Y/n finally spoke up after a long time of thinking.

"...Y/n you're a lifesaver!" Amelia exclaimed, acting over dramatic once again, wrapping her arms around Y/n and shaking her back and forth. She almost knocked down their teapot in the process, but thanks to Han for saving it in time, nothing was spilled.

"Amelia be more careful where you're moving!"

"Oops... my bad."

Everlynne just happily ate away at the cake Amelia brought for their group, savouring at the delicious sweetness of the strawberries.

"Mm..." she hummed in delight.

"Ack- I can't breathe- Amelia-"

"WHY'S almost everyone talking about food when we ask what do they think of when they hear summer festivals?" Y/n questioned to Eve.

The band currently was split into partners, going around the school and asking students around for ideas.

"'Cause who doesn't love food during the festivals?" Everlynne asked with a touch of sarcasm in her tone.

"Thanks for nothing..."

"My pleasure."

Y/n continued to look around, trying to look for someone she knows amongst the crowd before spotting Lloyd's friend group.

"Now that's our next target- Let's go!" Y/n exclaimed, taking Everlynne by the arm and dragging her alone.

Everlynne stayed silent, accepting her faith as she cried to herself in her head.