HIII (introducing myself :) )

Hi y'all! This is my first ever story, I've had it in my head for awhile and I think I'm finally ready to share it!

What to expect in this story: The first couple chapters will be about the war, starting from about a year into the war!
This story switches view points between many characters! Eventually you will get back stories of the characters and how the war started!

WARNING: there WILL be gore/intense scenes!!! It's a WAR for goodness sakes!
Also my grammar is kinda bad but I'll try my best!

Introducing some of the characters!
Orin: Orin is a brave, kind, and compassionate leader. Despite feeling as though he wasn't ready for the position he was so quickly thrown into he will stop at nothing to defend the world from the Tyrant Maximus. (Tall, blue eyes, dark hair that he's trying to grow out, a bit of a beard)
Orin will often stay up for days at a time (Arin normally has to force him into bed)

Alexis: A strong capable fighter and the voice of reason for her fiance Orin. (Medium red hair, blue eyes,) She is as kind and compassionate as she is brave and rough. (Do not mess with her she can be SCARY 😨) Best friends with Avery, leads her own battalion and runs a few different departments

'Bee': She's changed her name twice now and only a few know her real name. She's 'learning' to be a scout but she doesn't really need the training - in fact she's the one teaching the trainers how to do their job. She is most definitely a bit too young to be a top soldier in an all out global war- but then again not many people look too deeply into your paperwork in an all out global war.  (On the smaller side, long brown hair with highlights, blue eyes) Very funny, but also very capable.

Arin: Arin is long time friends with Alexis and Orin, he's very work driven and runs the entirety of the medical department. One of Orin's most trusted allies (Blonde hair, green eyes, glasses, normal height)

I'll introduce more characters as they appear!