A "Ruff" problem part 2

I accidentally published the last chapter and I didn't wanna confuse you all by changing it more so I just split it into two parts. I am SO SORRY I'm still trying to figure out how to use the app on mobile 😭 I promise the chapters are meant to be longer than they have been, lol
------------------------------------------------------------------
**Orin**
**Yes Arin?**
**I'm turning in for the night.**
**Alright old friend, may I ask why?**
**I had beef with an Egyptian God**
**...**
**... Goodnight.**
Orin sat awkwardly in silence for a moment deciding it better to focus on the road then the strange conversation.
"Whaaaaaaaa?" Bee finally broke the silence from the back seat
"I don't know Bee, and I believe it to be wiser not to ask."
The two of them were driving around the area, helping people find family who had gotten lost in the crowds, they had a quickly painted sign on the window that read "Lost? We can help!" It was boring but relaxing work. They both had been forced to work this station, Orin being practically shoved into the car by Alexis because 'he was working to hard'. Arin had forced Bee here because of the lack of sleep from doing Tommy's Job for him. She had tried to convince him that one night of no sleep wasn't nearly as bad compared to how long she's stayed awake before, but Arin was having none of it.
Orin didn't mind though, Bee was his youngest and liveliest friend, he liked hearing her talk and blabber in the back seat about whatever. It helped him remember that despite the fact of War, there was still room for childhood.
Bee only had one problem with the job they had been assigned, it wasn't the company, she trusted Orin with her life. Her problem was having to sit still In a car for hours, and hours, and hours. This job barely brought any action, and was incredibly BORING in her opinion.
"Can I drive?" She asked after a bit of time had gone by
"No." Orin answered slightly amused
"Why tho?"
"You're not old enough to drive"
"Oh come on! I'm just old enough to learn!"
"Do you have a driver's license?"
"Where am I supposed to get a driver's license during a global war?"
"No drivers license, no driving."
Orin was about to make another point but was interrupted by a loud cry before he could even speak, they both froze and after a moment the cry came again.
"Finally some action!" Bee was out the door and basically vibrating with unreleased energy before Orin had even unbuckled his seatbelt, Orin stepped out of the car and looked around at the crowd, it was large. And the direction of the cry's was lost in the sea of voices, luckily he had an expert spy and scout in training with him.
"This seems more like recon job" Orin said, nodding toward the crowd.
"We've been driving for awhile, how about I go find some food and you deal with this case?" Orin offers
"Yes! I mean- sir yes sir!" Bee replied, with adamant excitement about finally being outside the stuffy car. She quickly began weaving her way through the crowd .
"Alright, and be careful!" Orin called, but she was already gone.

(Bee's POV) (Not 1st person)

Bee flawlessly weaved her way through the crowd, happily humming a tune. It was a beautiful day- or late afternoon - Jeez how could Arin go to bed this early? The sun was just setting, turning the entirety of the plain desert sand into a stunning canvas. The Large crowd turned out to be a market plaza, merchants called out to the people about what they had to offer.
"Apples! Apples!"
"Fresh lemons, get your fresh lemons here!"
"I can read your fortune, 10 EGP just 10 EGP!"
Bee was able to pick apart all these noises and focus on the one she was trying to find. As she went deeper into the marketplace the noise got louder, she ran passed the orange colored buildings and came to a stop by a large fountain in the center of the square.
"It's coming from somewhere around here..." She whispered under her breath. She stood on the rail of the fountain, glancing around to try and find the direction of the noise.
"Huh, maybe I was wrong-" Bee climbed down from the fountain, looking all around as she walked, and not paying attention to what was in front of her. suddenly she ran into something hard and... Fuzzy?
"Oomph!" she fell flat on her back and looked up to see Two giant camels, they towered over her! One of them craned it's neck till it was eye level with her, he titled his head curiously
"Oh uh hi there!" the camel grunted in return, Bee stood up and dusted off her pants and saw The owner of the camels, he gave her an odd glance and ordered the camels to continue walking.