Chapter 8: Charlie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie was waiting outside of the hotel room that they were staying at which was a 5 star hotel called the Mark Hotel. It was only a few more minutes before Sierra finally came out and Charlie thought that she looked absolutely stunning!

"You look absolutely amazing!" Charlie said to Sierra causing her to give him a big smile.

"You look very handsome in that suit of yours," Sierra said. He held out his arm and she held his arm and let him lead her out to the limo that was waiting for them. He let Sierra get in first and then he got in and sat beside her. The limo ride was just a short three minute drive before they had arrived. He let her get out first and then he followed. There were massive crowds of fans and media people on either side of the red carpet that led to the main entrance of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Sierra simply followed Charlie as they walked into the MET. Eventually they met up with the rest of the cast.

"Who's this absolutely gorgeous young lady?" Dior asked Charlie, looking at Sierra. Sierra gave her a smile.

"Dior, this is my famous figure skater friend that I told you about, Sierra Tracy," Charlie said.

"Charlie told us a lot about you!" Dior exclaimed to Sierra, "He showed us some videos of your skating when we had some free time and you're incredible!"

"Thanks Dior," Sierra said, "I'm excited to start watching the Percy Jackson episodes that all of you put a ton of work into!"

"Same here! So, Charlie said that you two are just friends?" Dior asked, giving Sierra a teasing smirk.

"Yes we're just friends because both he and I are too busy with our aspiring careers to be able to put in the needed effort and time for a good relationship."

"How often do you train?"

"I have two hour practices and two hour off ice training every day except for Sundays. Usually one of the two hours of the off ice training is some type of dancing, we usually do ballet but we've done some other styles like jazz. Then the other hour is usually some kind of workout like cardio, arms, legs, or core. Then on top of that I have to fit in time for my homeschooling."

"That would explain why you wouldn't have time to date Charlie."

Sierra and Dior chatted for a while longer before Aryan, Leah, and Walker came over.

"Hey guys!" Dior greeted Aryan, Leah, and Walker, "You should meet Charlie's one guest who happens to be the top female figure skater in the world!"

"Hi, I'm Sierra Tracy!"

"Hi Sierra!" Leah said, "Charlie told us a little bit about you! I didn't realize that he invited you to come tonight! Also your absolutely beautiful, that dress looks amazing on you!"

Sierra and the trio chatted more before the entire cast began gathering for pictures. Dior approached Charlie when Sierra was busy talking with Leah.

"I can see why you like Sierra," Dior said, "She seems like such a friendly and spirited girl and very pretty as well and not to mention her skating talent. Are you planning on still waiting for her?"

"Yeah I still plan to wait for her, she said herself that she likes me back and there's no one else out there that's exactly like her."

Later that night, the limo was taking Sierra and Charlie back to their hotel.

"Did you have a good evening?" Charlie asked Sierra.

"Yes I did, thank you for inviting me, it was a really good and memorable evening!"