When You're Pregnant With Triplets (3/3)

Author's pov :-
.
.
Right now Daeun is sitting infront of a big mirror and is getting ready for her baby shower plus daeun is already on her 5th month.
Her husband had hired the top beauticians of seoul to doll up his wife.
He had invited all the businessmen, mafias, politicians of the nation.
He had left no stones unturned for the grand baby shower of his wife.
From the caters to the venue he had supervised all the things by himself. He don't want any mistake.

( And here's our daddy-to-be 🥵 )

.
.
.
After all the guests arrived he marched towards the room in which his little wife was getting ready.
He entered inside the room and was mesmerized by the sight. He was so enraptured after seeing such beauty that he forgot about the surroundings.
.
" Mr. Jeon, look mrs. jeon is all ready for the celebration...omo she's looking so stunning "
one of the makeup artist said swooning over daeun. While jungkook came out of his utopia.

" Hmm, good job

" Hmm, good job...you all can leave now " he said sternly. they all left.
.
Now only jungkook and daeun is in the room.
Jungkook was staring at daeun with such a sharpful gaze that she her cheeks heated up.
He was strolling towards her while she was moving backwards.
While moving backwards she was about to fall down but jungkook was fast enough to grab her.
His one hand was on her waist and the other one was on her swollen babybump.
.
" Be careful sweatheart, you're carrying three little creations of mine "
he whispered,she nodded cutely then his eyes fall on her strawberry lips, suddenly he got a strong urge to taste them before going downstairs.
.
He didn't resisted the urge and pressed his lips with her plumpy lips. He started to kiss ger gently, after sometime she also kissed him back within no seconds, the kiss got intense he pushed his tongue inside her mouth exploring every corner of her mouth.
When daeun was getting shortage of breath, she tapped jungkook's shoulder multiple times but he was too engrossed in his work.
Finally she pushed him. He looked at her she was breathing heavily.
He smirked and said
" still not used to my kisses hmm "
She looked down shyly then said.
.
" J-Jungkook-ssi you d-didn't tell me how I'm l-looking "
.
" Do i have to? Aren't my actions are enough to tell you" he said making a eye contact with her.
.
" But don't i look fat ?? " she said while pouting, he chuckled and cupped her one cheek and said.
.
" Ask me love, how much I'm controlling nowadays to fuck the head out of you...my pants tightens whenever i looks at your enlarged boobs, butts and this swollen belly "
Her eyes widened at the shameless statement of her husband.
.
" J-Jungkook-ssi let's go...we're g-getting late "
Jungkook chucked at her tiny efforts to change the topic.
Spontaneously he took in bridal style which caught her off guard.
.
" Jungkook-ssi leave me, i have became heavy....i can walk on my own besides there are people downstairs...it'll be so embarrassing "
She insisted him to put her down.
.
" You think i care about those people huh! What matter to me is you and my children and lastly you're not heavy at all, stop being so insecure daeun-ahh "
He retorted whilst looking at her.
.
She didn't argue more and he took her downstairs carrying her in his arms.
All the guests gazed shifted to the lovely couple. They all cheered for them. Jungkook put his wife down finally.
Jungkook's and daeun's parents came near them.
.
" My princess is looking so pretty today " Daeun's father said whilst caressing her hair.
.
" I'm so overjoyed just by the thought of playing with my grandchildrens " Jungkook's father said excitedly.
.
" Daeun, dear are you feeling okay or you want to sit down " jungkook's mother asked her.
.
" No eomma I'm fine " she said smiling.
.
" Aegyo look at my daeun's pregnancy glow, i can't believe my little daughter is going to be a mother now " Daeun's mother said being emotional.
.
" Eomma don't be emotional please if you'll cry, i will also cry "
daeun said to her mother.
.
" These are the tears of happiness, my child " her mother wiped her tears.
.
After sometime they cut the cake and revealed the gender of the babies and now everyone is enjoying the party.
( sorry im too lazy to write every detail about baby shower hehe😅 )
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Wow, daeun your babybump is
so cute "
jimin's wife chirped amusingly.
.
" Babe, you like it....I can also make you like this if u want 😏"
Jimin avidly earning a glare from his wife.
.
" Stfu, you horny ass we have just got married " jimin's wife hit his chest lighty. while everyone laughed.
.
" Our Jungkookie is so hardworking both at office and at home "
Taehyung teased jungkook. Daeun blushed hardly when she understood the double meaning behind tae's words.
.
" Ofcouse tae, Afterall I'm a very diligent personality and i believe in hardwork "
jungkook replied him calmly.
.
Taehyung chuckled on his bluntness.
.
.
All of them raise their champagne for a toast. Daeun was sitting on seat holding her babybump. Suddenly she felt movement inside her tummy. She moaned.
.
" Ahhhh " Everyone instantly looked towards her.
Jungkook approached her and sat on his knees and cupped her cheeks.
.
" What's wrong daeun-ah" he said being worried for his wife.
.
" I felt like something like a little push inside me " Mrs. Jeon's and Daeun's mother looked at each other and smiled.
.
" I think the babies kicked " mrs jeon said smiling.
.
" Kick " Daeun mumbled.
.
Jungkook and Daeun eyes lit up because its the very first time their babies kicked. He quickly put his hand on her belly waiting for another kick but daeun didn't feel any movement this time.
.
" My little ones, did u just kicked mumma hmm...can u please kick again appa also wanna feel your kicks " jungkook said talking to her babybump.
.
Again Daeun felt no movement inside. Jungkook was about to get up then daeun hold his hand quickly and placed it on her belly.
.
" Omo t-they....they k-kicked, eomma my kids kicked "
he put his one hand on his mouth
& said to his mother smiling whilst like a fool. He kissed daeun's babybump. And seems like his children got more excited getting a kiss from their father. They again kicked her but this time hardly.
.
" Ahhh, they kicked me hard this time" Daeun whimpered in pain.
.
" Hey, three of you stop your naughtiness now....your eomma is having pain "
he scolded his unborn kids making daeun giggle in pain.
.
.
.
And the party went like this, everyone admired the lovely couple and blessed the unborn babies for their great fortune.
.
.
.
( I'm soon going to post the bonus part of this oneshot series so please stay tuned and yess please tap the little star before leaving 🐣)