When He's Your Replaced Groom (1/4)

Author's pov :-
.
A man in his middle 30s was opening the door of his small apartment with the keys , while his newly wedded bride was standing near him.
Her tears dried up but her heart is still uneasy, her face is emotionless why not? Afterall her fiance left her on the wedding aisle for his pregnant girlfriend.
At that time Jeon Jungkook was the only one who stepped forward to marry her.
He was a complete opposite of her type. He was a simple middle class man, he's an introvert & have a monotonous personality, he wears thick glasses even his dressing sense is of the 90s.
But does she have a choice...NO.
She have to spend the rest of her life with him.
Her mother died when she was a newborn, her father was her everything so when he arranged her marriage with his friend's son she wasn't ready still she agreed just for the sake of her father, but on her wedding day they got to know he ran away, her father couldn't able to bear the shock....he had a cardiac arrest.
But at that time jungkook who was there to attend the wedding came forward as their savior.
He saved their tarnishing image in the public.

" geurim-ssi shall...we go i-inside "
Jungkook said softly making geurim nod slightly. They stepped inside the house.

" Umm..I-I know my home is not..bigger than y-yours but this is what i have "
He said scratching the back of his neck.
He's right, Geurim belongs to a very wealthy family while jungkook, he lives in a small apartment of rent his financial condition is average he earns enough to fulfill his & his grandma's needs.
Yes, he also have a grandma she lives in the countryside of Busan...He was only 8 when his parents passed away.
His grandma raised him, educated him. After getting a job here in Seoul he insisted his grandma to come and live with him but she refused saying she loves her village & will live & die here only.
So reluctantly he had to shift here alone as he's the only source of income for him & his grandma.
He visits his grandma only on vacations.
It's been 7 year since he had shifted here.

" Umm...c-come geurim-ssi let me show my little h..ouse "
He said hesitantly looking at her dull face.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" I have two r-room here, this is m-my room

" I have two r-room here, this is m-my room...n-now also y-yours "
He exclaimed shyly while she looked at him.

" I'm sorry jungkook-ssi....but I'm not comfortable with you yet, hence i won't share a same room....as you "
She said gently trying hard not to sound rude.