When You Share A Steamy Night With Your Fiancé (1/2)

Hayoon's pov :-

" No Mumma, I'm not wearing this dress....it's too much revealing "
I said to my Eomma.

" Aish this girl, you really don't know anything how to seduce a man huh " My mother retorted placing her palm on her forhead dramatically

My mother retorted placing her palm on her forhead dramatically. I gave her a weird look.

" But mumma I'm going to my wedding shopping not to any party or beauty pageant "
I exclaimed annoyedly.

" Exactly you're going to your wedding shopping that too with your handsome Fiancé, Think what will be his reaction when he'll see you like this...ohhh I bet he'll get a boner for sure "
She said shamelessly winking her one eye, making my eyes widened.

" Mumma, Are you serious "
I asked her, gosh is she really my mother.

" Yes I'm, i have also decided to buy you some set of lingeries as well for your honeymoon "
My jaw dropped at her statement.
I start to take off the dress, she's too much, like bruh I'm not wearing this kinda dress that too infront of him.

" Hey...hey don't remove...Aish I'm so done with this girl, okay fine do whatever you want "
She sighed angrily & went away from my room.

I changed into this 👇🏼

I was doing some light makeup when i heard the car honk sound, oh my heart beat

I was doing some light makeup when i heard the car honk sound, oh my heart beat..........accelerated.
" Omo i think h-he had came "
I blushed unknowingly thinking about him.
He is my Appa's best friend's son, Jeon Jungkook he's the vice president of his company after our marriage he'll get the post of the president, he's 6 year older than me Although we're arranged into this marriage yet I'm already head over heels for him.
He's cold, reserved & a reticent man. A complete introvert.
He don't do any romantic stuffs with me but his stares & gestures are enough for me to feel butterflies in my tummy.

" HAYOON-AH, JUNGKOOK-SSI IS HERE TO PICK YOU COME FAST "
I came out of my thoughts when i heard my mumma's voice.
After glancing myself for the last time at the mirror. i don't wanna make him wait......
.
.
.
.
.
I went down & saw he was sitting on the sofa using his phone.
My heartbeat raised when his attention diverted towards me. I looked down cuz my cheeks starts to burning.