When He's Your Replaced Groom (2/4)

Author's pov :-

It's been 3 months since jungkook and geurim got married meanwhile geurim accepting her fate trying to be a good housewife.
In these 3 months geurim noticed how much of a gentleman her husband is.
He always tries his best to make her happy, whether it's taking her shopping or taking her theater to watch movies he does everything to be perfect husband. He never even touches her hand without her permission.
Seeing all this geurim's respect for him increased she won't say it's 'love' but yes he have built a very soft corner for him in her heart.
Right now geurim is making breakfast and jungkook is getting ready for office.

( her dress, you can imagine by yourself incase u don't like hehe )

After 10 minutes she was done making breakfast and saw jungkook coming out from his room buttoning the cuffs of his formal shirt.
After he was done doing it. He took his tie out from his pants pocket and was about to tie it when.....

" May I....tie it "
Geurim approached towards him & asked. He looked at her from head to toe and she was looking literally spellbounding today.

" S-Sure "
He said looking at her face. She nodded and took the tie from his hand.
She stepped closer to him, closer enough that he can smell her fresh rosy fragrance.
Geurim with her petite figure tried to reach his height but alas! her height can only reach till his upper chest so she tiptoed to reach till his level.
Seeing her struggling jungkook bend his head till her level.

She smiled faintly then wrapped the tie around his neck, he gulped when he saw her face is just few inches away from him.
His heartbeat accelerated when geurim's finger brushed his neck.
He wanted to hold her but was uncertain about how she'll feel, maybe uncomfortable.

"And done !! "
She exclaimed looking at the tie knot but his focus was on her.

" J-Jungkook-ssi ?? "
No response. She snapped her fingers infront of his face.

" H-Huh "
He came out of his utopia & regained his composure.

" Your tie, it's done....umm let's have our breakfast "
She said as she stepped back and started to serve the breakfast. He sat down.

" I'm sorry jungkook-ssi....because of me you have to eat the same thing daily, bread toast & omelet as i don't know many things to make...you must be bored eating the same thing right?...but I'll soon learn to make more special dishes "
She said looking down, she was feeling guilty as her poor husband is eating the same breakfast from the past 2 months.
It was not her fault cuz before her marriage she never cooked, their were many maids in her house to do these chores.
She only know some basic cooking.

" No need to be sad geurim-ssi and i don't mind eating bread toast for the rest of my life....only if you make it "
He exclaimed while smiling trying to cheer her up. She felt butterflies hearing his words. Her cheeks heated up.
After breakfast he went to office and she started doing dishes.