my deer - j.o

2nd person pov

you have recently joined the cast of 'wednesday' for season 2, playing a new girl at nevermore and wednesdays possible love interest. it was a week until shooting began, and tim burton (the director) had the brilliant idea of putting the whole cast in a mansion-like house on the countryside.

everyone has arrived, choosing their rooms. one one floor it's you, jenna, hunter and naomi and on the floor above is emma, georgie and joy.

it's around 7pm and everyone goes downstairs into the dining room for some dinner. and considering nobody was bothered to cook for seven people, you all ordered some chinese takeaways.

y/n pov

i take a seat in between jenna and hunter, taking one of the takeaway boxes and spooning a small portion onto my plate. immediately the table dives into conversation, everyone getting to know each other more. considering you were the new edition to the cast, majority of the questions were aimed at you.

emma looks at me from across the table. "so, y/n, when did you get into acting?" she enquires. everyone turns to me which makes me a little nervous but i didn't mind.

"well i was always wanting to be an actress since i was around 11, but didn't get the opportunity until 3 years ago when i moved to america." i reply, recalling the events. "a friend of mine set me up with an agency and eventually i got roles. starting off as an extra, then kind of moving up from there."

georgie nods. "that was similar with me." he says as he chews his food. emma rolls her eyes. "chew before you speak." she scolds him which makes everyone chuckle. the conversation then gets sidetracked to something else when i feel someone tap my shoulder. i look to my right to see jenna, a small smile on her lips.

if i'm being honest.. i could get lost in her eyes. she's just to goddamn beautiful, it seems unreal. i'm snapped out of my chance when she speaks. "so, what are your hobbies?" she asks curiously. "i know it's a basic question, but i wanna know." she chuckles.

i smile, my eyes meeting hers. "well, i like to read. a lot. as boring of a hobby it is." i answer. "and going to walks, listening to music - nothing is more relaxing than that for me."

as i'm speaking jenna grins. "really? you read?" she asks, sounding surprised. i raise my eyebrows. "that a shock to you?" i smile, a bit confused. she just shrugs. "you don't strike me as a reader. i thought you'd be like.. a part girl or something."

i chuckle softly, nodding along. "i get that a lot.. i don't understand why though." this earns a smirk from jenna. "what?" i ask, narrowing my eyes slightly.

she shrugs again. "you're just like... really pretty. like beautiful. i figured someone like that was a stereotypical part girl." jenna confesses with a sheepish smile.

her compliment makes a blush rise to my cheeks and i look away from her. why am i blushing? why did her compliment make me feel that way? i shake away my thoughts, regaining my composure and looking back to jenna. "thank you." i say softly, a smile on my lips.

she all but nods, her eyes scanning my face which i take notice of but don't mention. i see her open her mouth to speak when we're interrupted by emma and joy raising theyre voices.. arguing about a movie they both love. jenna and i exchange amused glances before joining in. and for the rest of the night, all i can think about it goddamn jenna ortega.

——

part 2 coming very soon....