my deer pt.3 - j.o

2nd person pov:

for a whole hour emma and hunter take pictures of you. no matter how much you insisted that there were enough, they always found a way to take more. by the time it's finished you have about a hundred more photos in your camera roll, a lot of them the same thing.

you thank emma and hunter, hugging both of them, before they leave. you're sitting on your bed, going through all of the pictures. you choose to post 2.

photo 1:
you sit outside in the garden, legs crossed, wearing your pyjamas (the ones that jenna said were cute). there's a deer standing right by you, and you're pressing a kiss to it's cheek (for the story's sake it's very sanitary!!). thank god tim had put you all in a nice farmhouse.

photo 2:
you're in the same outfit this time you're standing up back facing the camera. it's a pretty view of the garden, and mountains in the background. the sun is shining in the blue sky.

looking at them you send a quick group text to emma and hunter:
- you guys should quit acting and become photographers.. these photos are great!!

shortly afterwards you received a reply,
emma: considering it!! can't wait to see the post
hunter: are you calling me a bad actor?

you laugh at theyre replies before switching apps back to instagram. you caption the post '🐐💐‼️' and then post it. looking at the time, you realise you're meant to go out with joy and naomi to meet tim and discuss some ideas for your three characters.

you quickly change out of your pyjamas, putting on some baggy jeans, black adidas sambas and a black tank top. you put your phone in your pocket and the. rush downstairs, just in time for the car to pick you guys up.

(2 hours later)

it was around 2pm now, and you were just about halfway through your meeting. during a break you, joy and naomi go out for lunch at a local cafe. a few people asked for photos but thank god there wasn't any paparazzi.

as you wait for food to arrive you pull out your phone to check your notifications. holy shit. your post already has 22k likes and over 4k comments. ever since it was releaded you'd be in 'wednesday' season 2 you'd grown a lot more popular.

you can't help but feel a bit disappointed that jenna hasn't liked or commented on your post yet. maybe she just hasn't been active? you force yourself to forget about it, slipping your phone into your pocket again and returning to the conversation with your friends.

(big timeskip)
y/n pov

it was almost midnight, and i'd only just gotten ready for bed. tim had a lot of ideas so our meeting ran until 5pm. then he insisted to take us to dinner to apologise for making us work so much.. what a sweet man. i was still full from lunch so i didn't eat bit i accompanied them and ended up having a great time.

however now, that i only just got home an hour ago because of god awful traffic, kind of wished i chose differently. oh well. my pyjamas were in the wash because i didn't want to sleep in 'deer and garden' clothes, so i'm just wearing baggy grey sweatpants and a tight black singlet.

i hop into bed, some light jazz music playing in the background, and i check my phone for the first time since lunch. ever since i had posted, i'd gained over 11k followers and my post now had 49k likes and 6k comments. suddenly my eyes land on one notification. jenna fucking ortega.

she has liked the post and commented twice. my heart is beating dangerously fast as i push on the notifications.
jennaortega: Fun fact guys i'm actually the deer.. ;)
jennaortega: I really want to kiss you rn

my jaw actually drops as i read the comments. a smile spreads across my lips, and i feel like a teenager in high school again that just got a message from their crush. i like the first comment and reply with 'yes ur my little deer'

i then reply to the second comment, deciding to be more bold and match her flirty vibe. 'why don't you come over then?'

immediately after pushing the button i put my phone down on my nightstand. was that a stupid idea? i sigh, running my hand through my hair. i'm considering deleting the reply when i hear a knock on my door. confused (a.k.a really clueless), i stand and walk over to my door, gently opening it.

i'm greeted by the amazing sigh of jenna. my eyes scan her body, she's wearing a black hoodie with some pyjama shorts. even in comfortable, casual clothes she's absolutely breathtaking.

but before i can say anything i feel her lips on mine. soft, sweet... after my initial shock i melt into the kiss. my arms drape around her shoulders, hers on my hips, and our lips move in sync.

after a few moments we both reluctantly pull away. her lips are swollen, my eyes most likely blown with lust, and our breathing erratic. i smile at her, and she smiles back. "y/n i really like you." she whispers. "like, a lot. i know it's weird because we recently met.. but i feel like i've known you my whole life. you're so goddamn sweet and funny and pretty and you might not feel the same bu-"

i cut her rambling off by pressing my lips to hers, softly but passionately. after a few moments i pull away slightly, our foreheads resting together. "i like you too, jenna." i whisper, holding her hands in mine. "a lot."

this makes her grin. "does this mean we're dating?" she asks softly, her eyes filled with hope and joy. i smile, nodding. "uh-huh..." i reply and she immediately kisses me again. "my little deer." i whisper against her lips.

———-

anddd done! leave your opinions in the comments, i'd love to know how to improve :)

.. also when i get the motivation i'll add another chapter to this story with smut 🙏