001

{ social media , irl }

LACYSTORMS HAS POSTED ON INSTA

liked by azzi35 , lennonstorms , and 37,899 others

lacystorms first day of junior year!!! ft. my new roomie😉

tagged priscillamuse

user uconn only accepts hot people i fear

azzi35 why have you not been to my dorm yet??
lacystorms omw right after class!!

kamoreaarnold is this the fav cheerleader😝?
lacystorms omg i have to meet you rn

priscillamuse *best roomie ever...i already love you😘
lacystorms 😍😍😍

user missing lacy and paige on the lives🙁

lacy started heading back to her dorm to pick up her new roommate, so they could walk to azzi's dorm together. she was eager to see her best friends on the basketball team again. her phone began to ring once she parked her car.

"hey, lennon." lacy greeted her twin brother. "hey, i just wanted to see how your first day was going. i wasn't sure if you were going to answer." he chuckles.

"of course i have time for you. i just got done with class and i'm about to meet up with friends but, what about you, how's Lsu treating you?" lacy asked.

"it's going great, basketball conditioning starts tomorrow. anyways i have to go, call me tomorrow." lennon said before he hung up causing lacy to roll her eyes.

lacy walks into her dorm room and gets greeted by priscilla indulging her in a hug. "i love college, and i have an amazing roommate, it can't get any better than this." priscilla exclaims, talking extremely fast.

"hey, it's only going to get better," lacy smiled smoothing her hair out, "and get ready we're going to meet some of my friends."

priscilla just nods her head and sits down at her vanity. "is it girl or boy friends? cause I'm fine with both." priscilla turns to look at lacy with furrowed eyebrows.

"their girls, and i'm fine with both too." lacy winks causing cilla to laugh and turn back to her mirror.

once lacy and priscilla got done getting ready they headed up to the 5th floor in their building, which was were azzi's dorm was.

lacy knocks on the door waiting for azzi to open it up. once the door opens, it's not azzi standing on the other side, it's paige bueckers. the two just stare at each other not knowing what to say.

"hi, i'm priscilla, but my friends normally just call me cilla." priscilla breaks the silence with an awkward laugh.

"yeah, come in, azzi is in the shower." paige mumbles breaking eye contact with lacy.

"that's paige by the way, since she can't introduce herself." lacy turns to cilla once they walk into the room, earning a scoff from paige. "what you can't be nice to my new roomie?" lacy raises an eyebrow at paige, who was sat on her bed.

"i can be nice to whoever i want, lacy." paige shoots a glare back.

"you're a dick, you know that?" lacy shakes her head at paige, but she couldn't help a small smile creep onto her lips at the banter.

"yeah, you've told me plenty of times before, actually remember when-" paige was about to bring something up but got interrupted by azzi walking through the door. "LACY! i've missed you so much." azzi ran into lacy's arms.

"it's been too long." lacy pulled back to grab priscilla. "this is priscilla, i thought i'd introduce you two before the whole group got together."

"hi, you're really pretty." priscilla pulled her into a hug.

"i hate to cut this short but, we have cheer practice. let me know when the group gets together, i've missed everyone." lacy gave azzi once last hug and glanced at paige before leaving the room with priscilla at her side.

"what was that with paige. she's really hot by the way." priscilla nudged lacy's shoulder while they walked back to their room.

"it's a lot. and she's off limits." lacy said with a small smile.

PRISCILLAMUSE HAD POSTED A STORY

paigebueckers has started following lacystorms