005

{ irl }

{ irl }

"you look like an idiot." lacy pointed out as she watched paige try to balance her chair on two of the legs. lacy reached down to grab the book that paige dropped.

"that was my goal." paige said as she tried to seize the book from lacy's hands.

"what do you say?" lacy asked feeling the urge to irritate her.

"give me the damn book." paige states rolling her eyes.

"that's mean." lacy laughed and gave the girl her book back then sat down across from her.

"we need to get studying, you're going to need all the help you can get, lace." paige used her nickname causing both the girls to smile and look away from each other.

they spent a couple hours trying to study. paige used her handmade flash cards and notes while lacy mostly stares into space. "alright i have to head out." lacy interrupted paige who was talking.

"okay, we covered a lot today, you're not as dumb as i thought."

"thanks paige." lacy rolls her eyes as she stands up.

"bye." she heard paige mutter as she was walking away.

lacy shuts her locker and she sits down to tie her cheer shoes before leaving the locker room to practice.

maddie, the senior cheer captain, walked back into the locker room. "who was that girl you were with in the library?" she asked.

lacy just rolled her eyes, everyone knows who paige is. "i didn't peg you as the stalking type, mads."

"don't flatter yourself i was just getting a book. plus your chick was getting everyone's attention in that room." she replied.

lacy turned towards her, "she's not my chick."

"so she's available?"

"i didn't say that either." lacy shut that down, even though she wasn't sure maddie meant it in that way.

"i don't think you have a say on that matter." she shrugged a cocky grin appeared on her face.

"shut the fuck up maddie. she wouldn't go for you anyways, she's far too smart for that." lacy smiled down at the girl, who's jaw dropped, then left the locker room.

"what happened between you and maddie. it looked like you two wanted to rip each others high ponies off." cilla questioned lacy as they walked through their door.

"i don't know." lacy tried to brush it off, but once she looked over at her friends disapproving glare she knew everything was going to come out, "she was talking about paige and it just made me angry, or whatever."

"have you ever thought maybe you're not over her." cilla said as they both plopped onto lacy's bed.

"nope i have-" lacy was about to start but the vibration of her phone took away her attention. "it's from paige.

a/n : billie's new album is sooooo good omg
also plssss vote and comment ily all💋💋