002

{ irl , social media }

paige bueckers. that name has been on lacy's mind since she got the notification after cheer practice. she wasn't even sure why she was hesitant on following back. she was going to be seeing paige around now that schools back.

"are you sure you two don't want to go out with us?" aubrey asked lacy and paige, who were laying on the couch in paige's dorm. "positive." paige replied causing everyone to leave, to go to a bar, leaving lacy and paige alone in the dorm.

"i can't believe my freshman year of college is already coming to an end." lacy sighed scooting closer to paige on the couch.

"and i can't believe i'm half way done with college." paige turned towards lacy, "unless i take my super senior year."

"i hope you do, so we can have all the time possible together." lacy said, pulling her eyes away from the girl in front of her, "i can't imagine being here without you."

"oh angel, i'll always be with you even if we're in different places." paige grabbed lacy's face in her hands so they were face to face. "you have no idea how much i adore you."

paige's eyes darted between lacy's eyes and lips causing lacy's breathe to hitch. the both exchanged glances for what felt like forever. when paige went to retract her hands lacy grabbed her wrist and pulled her down to connect their lips.

they both freeze for a moment before continuing the kiss. the kiss was soft and lacy could feel her stomach explode with everyone second paige's lips were on hers.

it was a kiss that both girls have been waiting for without even realizing it. paige pulled away with a huge grin on her face resting their foreheads on each others.

"wow." was all paige said causing lacy to laugh and pull her back in.

DEFNOTLACY HAD POSTED TO INSTA

liked by aubrey

liked by aubrey.griffin44 , and 3,103 others.

defnotlacy what if the sky and the stars are for show?

tagged azzi35

cillamilla and the aliens are watching live??
lacystorms from the purple matter???

azzi35 the fact that i know exactly what the last pic is about😭😭
lacystorms shhhh you need to make a secret account😭

user go live with the bball team plss

lennonstorms Such a weirdo
lacystorms you miss me so much😝

kkisdabest we still need to meet girly pop!!
lacystorms omg yes bsf!!

lacystorms has started following paigebueckers