Chapter 15 - P.2

Okay!! Here is part two. Thank you so much for waiting. This chapter (p1&2) is waaaay longer than I realized when I first wrote it haha. Anyway, this one gets x-rated so if that's not your thing stop reading when you see 🔥🔥. 

Enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of Rhys's softly spoken voice made my head snap up. I blinked a few times while she came into focus. "Huh?"

Her eyes were softened. "Where were you?" she asked softly.

I shook my head, not ready to share just yet. Rhys simply smiled and nodded in understanding.

"I wanted to know if you'd like me to have Anaya bring you something to eat since I heard a little rumor you missed dinner..." she narrowed her eyes at me but she winked to let me know she was teasing. "I think you should eat."

I groaned, sagging in my chair. "I forgot all about dinner..." I grumbled, rubbing my temples.

I could hear Rhys moving toward me but her hands still surprised me when they touched my tense shoulders. I grimaced when my neck pulled. When her fingers began massaging those tense muscles, I sagged for a whole different reason this time. Her touch felt like magic against my sore neck. I couldn't keep my eyes open even if I tried.

"Gods..." I hummed, trying not to moan. "That feels so good right now. Thank you."

She chuckled. "And which God are you thanking?"

"Axtrix, of course," I responded instantly, leaning into her touch.

"You're thanking Axtrix?"

"Yes," I whimpered, wiggling under her still hands. "Because they sent me you and your magical fingers."

"Is that so?" Rhys chuckled, her hands returning to their kneading.

I could picture the handsome fighter's grin and it made me sigh with want. I wanted to kiss those full lips all night long.

A low moan escaped me when Rhys's skilled fingers pressed into a particularly sensitive spot along my neck, pulling the sound out of me without my permission. I don't care what that sound was. It felt so good and right now I only needed her fingers against my skin.

"You can't be doing that, Ros," warned Rhys, her voice suddenly next to my ear, her warm breath teasing.

"What can't I do?" I asked confused, my mind foggy. Her thumb hit another sensitive area making me gasp, but then pain morphed into pleasure, and I let out another low moan.

Rhys let out a shuttering breath, bathing my neck in warm air. "Your moaning is driving me mad, Ros..." Strong fingers traced up the back of my neck until they slid into the hair at the back of my neck. I gasped when she suddenly fisted my hair and slowly pulled my head back. I could feel her lips against my ear this time, grazing the sensitive skin there with each word. "I will either need to leave you to take a cold bath or..." I was so hot, so turned on right now, all my pain disappeared and a new sort of tension took over. Liquid heat pooled low in my belly and I could feel myself getting wet. "Or we could take this to your bed chamber. Your choice, my lady."

"Fuck," I mumbled, breathless.

"Ros..."

"Take me to bed, Rhys," I whispered. "Please..."

At this very moment, all worries, fears, and concerns holding me back from really pushing for what I want faded into the background. I don't care that I kissed Rhys for the first time only yesterday. I needed her to touch me. I wanted her to feel me, to have her hands against my skin...to be inside me. I've had feelings for this woman for so long, longer than I likely realize, and I ached for her.