part :2

"I'm home" Taehyung shouted from the door. " We also have eyes"Mrs Kim said to Taehyung "eomaaaaaaa" " now stop shouting and tell where you went this early??? And what you want for breakfast" Taehyung without thinking twice says" let eat cookie" His mother, with a twinkle in her eye, shook her head gently. "Sweetie, cookies are for dessert, not breakfast."

Taehyung crossed his arms, his bottom lip jutting out. "But they're so yummy, just one cookie, pleasee 🥺?"

His mother couldn't help but smile at his adorable plea. "Nope, not today, champ. How about we compromise with some fruit?"

Taehyung face scrunched up in mock frustration. "Fruit? That's not fair, Mom!"

With a playful wink, his mother leaned in closer. "Tell you what, if you eat your fruit without any complaints, we can bake cookies together after dinner. Deal?"

His eyes lit up with excitement. "Yay, deal! I'll eat all the fruit in the world!"

Taehyung pov

kookie, cookies both look tasty yayyyyyyy Taehyung wtf were you thinking in this early morning. Anyway I'm not wrong tho'.

Eommmmmmmmma where is Appa
. I asked my mother"stop shouting and idk who called him so he went to the office" why so early tho'. Whatever I'm going my room. "Come fast for breakfast" okay okay I said and went to my room .

Author pov
Tae went to his locker and took a photo in his hand

Author pov Tae went to his locker and took a photo in his hand

" jeon jungkook why are you sooo handsome. Are you even real"

"TAEHYUNGGGGG" his mom shouted from downstairs "coming" with that he put jk photo in locker and went for breakfast.