part :8 ❣️-taekook marriage-❣️

Wedding day

In the dressing room, Taehyung's heart races with anticipation as he adjusts his dress, stealing glances at himself in the mirror. Today is the day he's dreamed of, the day he marries Jungkook, his long-time crush and the love of his life. But still a twinge of sadness tugs at his heart. He's about to marry the love of his life, Jungkook, but it also means leaving behind the home where he grew up with his parents. Memories flood his mind: laughter echoing through the halls, and the warmth of family gatherings. While he's excited for this new chapter with Jungkook, saying goodbye to his childhood home feels bittersweet.

           Taehyung outfit 💜 (Angel)

Jimin, do you think Jungkook will like me ?" he asks anxiously, adjusting his dress  for the umpteenth time

Jimin, do you think Jungkook will like me ?" he asks anxiously, adjusting his dress  for the umpteenth time. "What if I trip when I walk down the aisle?" he adds, his voice betraying his nerves"Jimin, what if Jungkook doesn't like my dress? Do you think he'll laugh if I get emotional during the vows? Oh, and what if I accidentally step on his foot during our first dance?" he rattles off, each question more frantic than the last
One.Jimin, what if I accidentally say 'I do' before Jungkook finishes his vows? Do you think he'll notice if I have a tiny piece of spinach stuck in my teeth? And what if I trip on my way to the cake and accidentally faceplant into it?"

"Taehyung, everything will be perfect. Jungkook adores you, and your vows will be beautiful. And even if you stumble, Taehyung, I highly doubt any of those things will happen, but even if they did, it would just make your wedding even more memorable. Just relax and enjoy the moment, okay?. Take a deep breath, my friend. You've got this." Taehyung nods, feeling grateful for Jimin's support as he tries to calm his racing heart.

In the min time the door open reveling taehyung father .Taehyung's heart swells with emotion at the sight of his dad, who has always been his rock. "Dad," he says, his voice catching in his throat. "I can't believe this day is finally here." His father's eyes gleam with pride as he takes Taehyung's hand. "Son, you're about to embark on the greatest adventure of your life, and I couldn't be happier for you. Today, I'm not just giving you away to Jungkook. I'm gaining another son." Taehyung's eyes well up with tears as he embraces his father tightly, feeling a surge of love and gratitude for the man who has guided him every step of the way. With his father by his side, Taehyung feels ready to take on whatever the future may hold with that taehyung father take taehyung hand and went to the stage

       Jungkook outfit 💜( why he is Soo hot 🧐)

Jungkook pov

I was standing alone waiting for taehyung . Idk why I was feeling nervous.my  heart beat in rhythm with the soft music playing in the background. . I don't have that much courage to look at him But when I finally dared to look into his eyes, what I saw took my breath away. Taehyung stood before me, radiant and resplendent, his beauty a sight to behold. His eyes sparkled with excitement, his smile lighting up the entire room with its brilliance.

In that moment, time seemed to stand still as I drank in the sight of him, every line and curve of his face etched into my memory like a work of art. His beauty was transcendent, otherworldly, and I found myself lost in the depths of his gaze, unable to look away.

I had seen Taehyung many times before, and had known him in every way imaginable. And yet, in this moment, he was like a stranger to me, a vision of perfection that left me breathless with wonder.

author pov
" I don't have anything to say my son but remember I'm handing my world to you . Ik you're gentleman and will take care of my son" saying that Taehyung father give taehyung hand in Jungkook hand . " Don't worry sir . Trust me ."
" And you  taehyung Don't cause trouble and  Always listen to Jungkook. Okay  "  " a big okay sir ." Taehyung said playfully to his father.

the wedding begin. They exchange the rings . now it time to take vows .
The priest said "Will you, kim Taehyung, take jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband, to ha-
"Absolutely, positively, and without a doubt, YES! I do! I Kim Taehyung take Jungkook   as my lawfull husband and I promise to always share my snacks with you, even if it means sacrificing my last bag of chips. I vow to be your personal photographer, capturing every goofy moment and every breathtaking smile. I promise  to be your morning alarm clock      I promise to be your personal chefs even my skill is limited to instant noodles and burnt toast . I promise to be your partner in crime. importantly, I promise to love you fiercely, even when you steal all the blankets at night "Taehyung interrupts with a grin, unable to contain his excitement. Everyone laugh as his excitement and childishness. Again the priest began "Will you, jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?"
"Yes I do ." The only things that come in his head . He is already feeling overwhelmed by taehyung words Even it's funny but still. " You may kiss now"

Taehyung point of view

When the priest said you may kiss now. I without thinking twice Without hesitation, I lean in and press my lips against Jungkook's, feeling a surge of warmth and electricity course through me. I feel like that was a best moments of my life . When we broke the kiss and I look into Jungkook eye I found myself lost in the depths of his eyes. In that moment, time seemed to stand still, the world fading away until there was only us: two souls bound by an unbreakable bond.and the only things that come in my mind was yes I did it.

vote pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😊😅