part:7

Jungkook sat at the head of the table, his demeanor as composed as ever, while Taehyung and Taehyung's parents sat opposite him. The atmosphere was tense yet tinged with a sense of anticipation.

Taehyung's father cleared his throat, breaking the silence. "Thanks to both of you for agreeing to this marriage, . We believe it will be mutually beneficial for both our families and our companies."

Jungkook nodded in acknowledgment, his gaze shifting briefly to Taehyung, who sat beside his parents, a soft smile playing on his lips.

"Of course, Mr. Kim. I'm committed to ensuring the success of this merger, both personally and professionally," Jungkook replied, his tone firm and businesslike.

Taehyung's mother reached across the table, her hand resting gently on Jungkook's. "We're grateful for your support, Jungkook. And we couldn't have asked for a better match for our Taehyung. "Jungkook inclined his head in appreciation, his expression neutral.
"Which date do you think will be suitable for the marriage" Mr kim asked looking at Jungkook. "Any date is okay for me ." Jungkook said not knowing when to fix the date." What about after 10 days " Taehyung, unable to contain his enthusiasm, jumped in. "That's perfect! After 10 days , it is then!"

"So, Jungkook, do you prefer white roses or red roses for the wedding decor?" Taehyung asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, amused by Taehyung's antics. "I believe either would be suitable, Taehyung. As long as the arrangements are tasteful."

Taehyung nodded enthusiastically. "Of course, of course! We wouldn't want anything less than perfection for our big day!"

Taehyung's father chuckled, shaking his head fondly at his son's exuberance. "Taehyung, remember to focus on the important details, not just the decorations."

Taehyung flashed his father a sheepish grin. "Right, right, sorry Dad. But you have to admit, the flowers are pretty important too!
and what about the wedding cake? Do you have any preferences?"

Jungkook paused for a moment, considering Taehyung's question. "I don't have any specific preferences, Taehyung. As long as it's elegant and fits the theme of the wedding."

Taehyung nodded eagerly, already mentally planning out every detail of the ceremony. "Got it! I'll make sure it's the most beautiful cake you've ever seen!"
After having important talk about marriage date and the ceremony Mr. Kim announce that he will throw a party and will announce the marriage of taehyung and Jungkook. With that when they are about to leave Jungkook's voice stopped taehyung  in tracks. "Taehyung, I may not be able to offer you love, but I promise to honor and respect you as my partner if we proceed with this marriage."

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, a glimmer of hope sparking in his chest. "Thank you, Mr. Jeon. That...that means more to me than you know."

After some day at the party

Ladies and gentlemen," Taehyung's father began, his voice commanding attention, "we gather tonight to share news that fills our hearts with joy."

The room fell silent, every gaze fixed on Taehyung's parents as they exchanged a meaningful glance, the anticipation building with each passing moment.

"After careful consideration and planning," Taehyung's mother continued, her voice laced with pride, "we are thrilled to announce the engagement of our beloved son, Taehyung, to Mr. Jeon Jungkook."

A gasp of surprise swept through the room, followed by a wave of excited chatter as the guests processed the unexpected news. Taehyung's heart swelled with happiness as he rose to his feet, unable to contain his joy any longer.

As the announcement of Taehyung and Jungkook's engagement echoed through the room, Lisa AKA the delulu girl who is obsessed with jungkook  sat alone in a secluded corner, her mind a whirlwind of dark and devious thoughts. With a manic gleam in her eyes, she began to speak aloud, lost in her own twisted world.

"Oh, Jungkook, my love," she whispered to herself, her voice dripping with venomous longing. "How could you choose him over me? Over us?"

She paced back and forth, her hands clenching and unclenching in a frenzy of desperation. "But fear not, my darling. I won't let that... that imposter come between us. No, I'll make sure of it."
Her eyes narrowed with determination as she outlined her plan, each step more sinister than the last. "And if all else fails, well... let's just say I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty."

As the announcement of Taehyung and Jungkook's engagement filled the room, Taehyung couldn't shake the feeling of triumph that surged through him. But amidst the joyous celebration, his gaze fell on Lisa, a figure of intrigue sitting alone, her expression a storm of conflicting emotions

In that moment, Taehyung felt a surge of confidence, reassured by the notion that their happiness had unsettled Lisa. "Well, looks like we've got ourselves a little competition," he thought, a mischievous glint dancing in his eyes.

Little did she know, her obsession would soon lead her down a path of destruction from which there would be no return.

I personally like Lisa but still sorry if anyone bias is Lisa 😅