Chapter 4: Potential Opportunity

Lars: Here's your 6 Big Donut Blueberry Glazed, Steven.

Placing down the donut box on the table within the kitchen/bedroom/living room of the home of the Crystal Gems and Steven Universe.

Steven: Yaaay! Thanks Lars!

He raised his hand up in the air with a smile, waiting for Lars to respond with a High-five.

Lars merely look at him confused before Steven place his hand on Lars chest instead.

Steven: Woo!

Lars would just receive the $11 and right before reaching for the door knob, a phone rang. Steven ran right to the phone and answered.

Steven: Connie? You wanna hang out today? Whaaat? why not?

Steven began to slide off the couch while having the phone to his ear, looking disappointed and bored.

Steven: What is summer vacation?

Lars: I will just take my leave now.

Grabbing the door knob, he left the home and walked down the stairs before making his descend down the sand hill and walk along the cliff.

Lars: I dont have any schooling to day since I seemed to dropped out before I gained control over this body... Well dropping out is never good but at least I dont have to go to school again.

He looked down and clenched his fist before he looked up to see some large pink lion, looking at him.

Lars:....

Lion:....

Both of them blinked at each other before they walked passed each other without giving one another a second glance, They seemed to understood one another existence.

.

.

.

Lars: So what is your stand on my proposition, Up-coming mayor Dewey?

Lars was currently sitting in the office of the mayor office as Mayor Dewey was fixing his tie and hair for some event he is doing today, most like just promoting himself to everyone in the city to vote for him despite no-one but he wanna be a mayor of this city. The potential Mayor had pay attention to Lars idea for making the Big Donut into a sole business that would provide themselves with their own food with a new kitchen being built as all of the ingredients would be arrived to them by their connection to provide such things.

Furthermore, The choice in the Mayor head was to either deny it and keep everything as normal or accept it and having a large chance for more visitors to come to the city and head to the Big Donut and with the Mayor support funding them as well spreading their population to all. The more people would see the good in the Mayor decision making and see it a good thing to vote for him which admittedly, He did not come up with any of this but Lars putting ideas in his head to lead the favor in his directions.

Yes, Lars did felt somewhat guilty for tricking the man who only want a simple desire to be a Mayor but this would be a large missed opportunity to use the man influence and support while it grows, He was no longer a hero... He was no longer a savior... He was only a Big Donut worker and thus due to Sadie passion in the work, he wish to allow there to be more opportunity for her rather then himself as this was the best choice that he can do for his co-worker.

Dewey: Yes... I see your reason and all of the voters in the future, cheering my name and chanting "Vote for Mayor Dewey!" and I like what you are thinking my dear Donut boy!