Chapter 10: The Final Show Down

Lars notches an arrow and takes aim, but Jasper charges forward with incredible speed, closing the distance between them in an instant. She swings her Gem Destabilizer, aiming to smash this human into the ground, but he leaps back, narrowly avoiding the blow.

Lars: Fast but predictable.

He release the arrow as in a barrage of arrows, each one aimed with precision at Jasper's feet, creating explosions that send debris flying. Jasper grits her teeth.

Jasper: You're just a human!

Charging through the onslaught, shrugging off the blasts with her incredible durability. She swings her Gem Destabilizer in a wide arc, forcing him to dodge and weave to avoid being struck. While the effects of the weapon would not effect him, the blunt damage from the force of her swings would as she laughs.

Jasper: Is that all you've got?

Lars expression hardens as he focuses his magical energy. Suddenly, the air around him shimmers, and countless weapons materialize behind him, floating in mid-air much to the shock Jasper expression.

Jasper: How can a human do this?! 

Lars: Let's see how you handle this.

Lars gestures, and the weapons come hurtling towards Jasper from all directions. She roars in defiance and raises her Gem Destabilizer, deflecting the incoming onslaught with sheer brute force. But Lars isn't done yet. He notches another arrow and takes aim at Jasper's Gem.

Lars: Let's see if you're as tough as you think.

Just as Lars releases the arrow, Jasper leaps into the air with incredible agility, narrowly avoiding the shot. She lands with a thunderous crash, causing the ship to shake slightly beneath her feet.

Jasper: Nice try, but you'll have to do better than that!

With a mighty roar, Jasper charges forward once again, this time with much more faster speed.

Lars braces himself as Jasper's Gem Destabilizer connects with him, sending him skidding back several feet. Surprisingly, the weapon's destabilizing effect seems to have no impact on him, much to Jasper's confusion.

Lars: Impressive, but it seems your little tricks don't work on me.

Jasper: tch...

With a swift motion, Lars summons two gleaming blades from his Unlimited Blade Works, wielding them expertly as he advances towards Jasper with purpose.

Lars: Let's see how you fare against a more personal touch.

Jasper narrows her eyes, sensing the change in tactics. She readies herself, raising her Gem Destabilizer in preparation for Lars assault.

Jasper: Bring it on, human!

The two warriors clash with a ferocity that shakes the ship. Lars moves with graceful precision, his twin blades slicing through the air with deadly accuracy. Jasper responds with equal intensity, her immense strength and durability allowing her to withstand Lars onslaught.

Sparks fly as their weapons collide, each strike sending shockwaves rippling through the air. Lars strategy becomes clear as he focuses on exploiting Jasper's vulnerabilities, aiming for precise strikes at her weak points.

Suddenly, her weapon broke in half, this was a quick moment of when she loses her guard as he swung his twin blades towards her, planning on cutting her down.

However... he was blasted back with a increased intensity of her using her helmet to meet the clash and blast him back into the wall, causing him to cough up blood as blood drip down his face.