Chapter 6 Xavier

I opened the interrogation room door and walked in, William gave me a judgy look.

"Good morning William, My name is Xavier Lewis and I am here to ask you some questions see it as a small talk".

William started giving me a side eye.

" Ahhh,, so you're the son from the most known popular detective Lewis and decided to take over his image and work huh? Not that it surprise me".

I grabbed a pen and notebook. "Ofcourse, to honor my dad and because I want to do it myself. So enough about me lets talk about you".

I asked William what time he left his house and what time he came back. He said he left his house around 2pm and he came back at 11pm, so if he is honest the family got murdered in 9  hours.

The children always have school till 5pm this means William's wife picked up the children around 5pm so between 5 and 6 pm they were still alive, the murder killed them between 6pm/10pm in four hours time. When I was asking him questions, Axel showed up and told me its time to leave.

"So we're done? Look man i gave you the information, what do you want more from me. I literally lost my whole family and you still think I am not innocent?".

I leaned with a bit forward towards William.

"Listen up William, every person that is involved by an accident or a murder could be guilty. That's why we Lewis trying to investigate and put a lot time and energy in this shit".

Axel knocked on the door and opened it.

" Xavier we have to go, my colleague will take over soon and bring William back to jail. We will question him further another day, today is a bit tight in terms of schedule".

I gave a deep sigh while I am grabbing my hair a bit of frustration and looking down at William, I am biting a bit my teeth and being slightly annoyed that we had a short time to observe him.

"As you heard we will definitely come back for you William, were not done with you. Alright cya next time buddy". Then I gave him a smirk.

"Axel are you sure  this is the location? I thought we were going to an apartment".

"Yes, it's a shop and apartment in one she lives above the shop her building has four levels".

I walked together with Axel to her shop and opened the door, the first

thing I notice is the smell of incense and some candles in the hallway.

I closed the shop door behind me and when I turn I see a young breathtaking lady standing at the end of the hallway with her hands on the hips.

Gorgeous eyes her left eye is brown and the other one is blue, she doesn't look British at all. She has a slightly tan skin color I think she is Asian but her eyes are European. Long beautiful wavy curly hair style I guess she is 1,65 tall, wearing purple crystals around her neck. Black crop top with a crochet white cardigan and orange long skirt with a chain moon symbols. Its kinda like a hippie style and it fits her so well.

While were leaving the hallway sit together at the table

"Let me introduce myself a bit, my name is Xavier Lewis I am a detective , this is Axel he is a good friend of mine".

"Nice to meet you Xavier  and welcome as for you too Axel".

She grabbed a notebook and a lighter than she put the candles on.

"So... what are we going to do? You're going to predict our future or talk to dead people. Moving the lamps and table scamming us with your spooky friends?".

"I have an idea, maybe shut the fuck up and show some respect to me while I am doing my thing. Instead of calling me a scammer and making assumptions, if not than leave my shop Xavier or atleast trust me".

Axel looked at me with a side eye and nudged me with his elbow.

Damn... I didn't expect her to bite back especially with my attitude towards her. I  may be straight forward and skeptical but come on! Who believes in ghosts and most medium spiritual people are scammers. I will stop being stubborn to her before Axel is killing me after this session. She opened her notebook and grabbed a pencil than started writing some words after she finish writing the words she looked into my eyes.

" I made contact with Arthur is he your dad Xavier?".

" Yes, that's my dads name". I said while staring back.

She grabbed some Tarot cards and starts shuffling the deck, four cards fell on the table. When kittya turned the cards I read : Death – Five of cups and Hermit with six of cups.

Kittya started telling us about the cards she said Death could be an new rebirth or the end. She said if we look at the other cards around the death card, the five of cups and hermit with six of cups.  It shows that the death card stands for an ending of something it could be a loss.

" I wrote some words while I have been making contact with a spirit and this male that's standing next to you could be ur dad?." She said to me while looking up at me with her eyes.

"If I look at the cards I will make an assumption that they are showing me you had a big grief with the loss from your father. You isolated yourself from other people 'working on yourself'  by trying to find out what your journey is in life and this happened very early in your childhood. Am I right Xavier?."

"Yes, that's right I lost my father when I was very young a child".

Holy shit?!, how did she know just by reading some cards that are falling randomly on the table. You know I am very surprised that she knows about my past, and she made contact with my dad?

I asked her how she read it from the cards.

"Well, as I said death card stands for new rebirth or the end. The five of cups is a sadness card for grief as example, the hermit is a card that's known for isolation. Than we have the six of cups and that card is known for childhood past, beside that I made contact with ur dad he gave me information too and told me he died because of an horrible accident".

I stood up because its just too much for me this medium spiritual shit. Axel looked up and was asking if everything is going well with me, but I didn't answer him and I left the shop. It's a very sensitive subject about my dad with the incident I don't want to talk about it.  Whats also triggers me is that she made contact with my dad?

"Kittya my apologies for Xavier I think it's a sensitive subject for him to talk and open up about it".

"Don't worry Axel its fine by me, this is a normal reaction that I often experience with some of my client's, that didn't believe in my gift too at first."

I waited for Axel to join me in the car and I asked him to bring me back to my apartment, because I needed some rest to clear my head.

"Xavier are you doing okay? You want to talk about it?".

"No thanks, just focus on the road while ur driving and leave me alone just give me some time to process this all".