Chapter 2

Second POV:

Second POV:

You and Boboiboy stared at each other. Suddenly the dino cap boy immediately run towards the purple-haired girl and hugged you.

"Y/n, you're here! I've missed you so much!" Boboiboy said.

You froze, not knowing how to respond. Yes, you did miss your childhood friend but you're not a hugger like you used to, you didn't even let your new mother hug you that time. But for the sake of your friend, you awkwardly hugged him back.

"I missed you too, Boboiboy. It's been so long." Y/n mumbled.

"Ehem."

You both looked where the voice was coming from and saw Boboiboy's friends staring at them.

You both let go of the hug. As Boboiboy scratch behind his head from embarrassment.

"Sorry for the sudden hug." Boboiboy apologize.

"It's fine. It's been so long we haven't see each other." You said.

"Dey, Boboiboy! Who is she?" Gopal asked.

"Everyone this is my childhood friend, Y/n!" Boboiboy introduced his friends to you.

"You mean the girl you keep talking about?" Gopal teased.

"Gopal!" Boboiboy yelled. Not wanting to deal with his friend teasing.

'This is the second time I've been told.' You thought.

"Y/n, these are my friends." Boboiboy said.

You saw two girls starts approach you. A girl who wears a pink hijab and the other girl with blue glasses, with her hair tied in two.

"Hi! My name is Ying." The girl who wears glasses named Ying said.

"And I'm Yaya." The girl who wears pink hijab named Yaya said.

"I'm Gopal! Boboiboy's best friend!" Gopal introduced himself.

"I'm Fang. The most handsome and popular than Boboiboy!" Fang said. Then you all stared flatly at him.