Chapter 3

Third POV:

Third POV:

After the Kokotaim gang got Ochobot back, but Adudu and Probe manage to escape using Ochobot's teleportation with the chip that Adudu inserted to Ochobot.

They were about to go to planet Rimbara, but they suddenly remembered Y/n. They don't know where she gets her powers from and why she claims herself as "Queen of the Void". Boboiboy also noticed Y/n's personality has changed. They all went back to the shop to have a talk with Y/n, especially Boboiboy.

Y/n was helping Tok Aba fix the damage that Adudu and Probe had caused. She saw Boboiboy and his friends come back from the fight they've had and retrieve Ochobot back.

"Y/n, we need to talk to you." Boboiboy said.

"Sure." Y/n replied and went to the group.

"Where did you get your powers?" Ying asked.

"God gave me these powers because I'm worthy for them." Y/n answered.

Poor Y/n, she doesn't know that it's not God who gave her powers. She was tricked by the Will of Honkai and using her as a puppet.

"God?" Everyone wonder. They don't know who's "God" Y/n was referring to since they all have different beliefs and religion to respect for.

"What about you? Where did you get those powers from?" Y/n asked.

"From Ochobot." Boboiboy replied.

"The little robot?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, he gave us powers with these power watches that we have been wearing when we were kids and we've become superheroes!" Boboiboy said.

"Superheroes, huh..." Y/n mumbled.

"Why don't you join TAPOPS?" Ochobot asked.

"TAPOPS?" Y/n was confused.

"TAPOPS is a group that is led and created by our commander, dedicated to find and protect the power spheres that are scattered around the galaxy." Fang explained.

"Since you have powers like us. Why don't you join us?" Boboiboy asked.

Everyone waited for the purple-haired girl for her answer. But they're surprised by her answer, Y/n gave them a cold look and said: