1

Okay I am called Maria Shen Jens...I am 19 years and I want to be a doctor .Since I was in my mother's womb whom by the way I never met because apparently she didnt want to have me and when she gave birth to me she decided to leave in the hospital. I dont miss her because you cant miss a person you have never known.So as I was saying since I was in my mother's womb I knew I wanted to be doctor when i first told my dad he smiled so widely that i thought his face would split into two halves(thank God it didn't happen).I am a straight A student...I don't club and I hate wasting my time on dating I mean I would rather read my books than waste my time fornicating..its so ungodly and can bring you to hell.I Anna is my best friend who happens to be the preacher's daughter..she is fun to be around and I believe she helps me mature spiritually. You may think Anna is all religious just because she is a preacher's daughter but trust me you're wrong that girl is far away from innocence. So,today is a Saturday and it's the day I get to spend with my best friend entirely.It has been our tradition since we were fifteen so here I am in my room packing some neat pajamas for a sleep over at my best friend's house.
              "Hurry up bitch"okay that must be my best friend.
"Stop cussing Jesus christ Anna" I say throwing my hands in the air dramatically.
             "And stop using Jesus's name in vain"Anna says imitating my tone followed by an eye roll.
I just ignore her and follow her to her jeep which on my side is too old to even be driven.I feel like writing a will whenever I enter that jeep since am not sure if I will see the next day.We arrive at Anna's home and we are welcomed by Sara Anna's mother.She is a short woman in her late thirties with deep blue see eyes which she passed onto Anna,she has a very kind smile and a face that looks kind,she has been a motherly figure in my life and I like so much her home cooked food. Anna's father has gone away to another town for a preacher's conferences which means more fun.Anna's father James is a very strict man.He hates it when I and Anna apply makeup,he hates short clothings and he believes women should behave like women(if you know what I mean😉).So his absence is great news since Sara is easy going and if we push our buttons right she even extend our curfew.
         "Ma,we are going to my room"Anna announces as we head to her black room. I always believed Anna's room lacked color but she seems to disagree. "So what game are playing today".I questioned as soon as we sat on her on her bed.The last time we played truth or dare Anna dared me to go pantsless at school(I told you she is far away from innocence)anyway to cut the story short I have loathed that game from that day."we are playing a game called sneak out"Anna says in a whisper but I can see the excitement in her eyes,her eyes always sparkle whenever she is upto no good."No Anna that's not a game thats literally walking in for an execution, your dad will have our heads if he catches us".I immediately say."what if I tell you he is out of town and does not plan coming back until Monday"Anna says as she winks at me.So with so much persuasion I accepted to escort Anna to the club called Blue.