Her

So we are infront of club Blue.Ironically its black in colour,I mean since its named blue shouldn't it be blue in colour?.There is a long line and I dont even know what the fuss is all about I mean it's just a room with very loud music and very horny people.I face Anna to tell her maybe we should just go back home but the excitement in her eyes tells me otherwise  and I shut my mouth immediately. As we approach the entrance we are faced by two very big men who immediately request for our ids in very deep voices.Anna immediately fishes out two fake ids from her black handbag and trust me I dont know when she made those.The men watch us skeptically but at the end allow us to get side.
          "She is dressed like mother Theresa"one of the bouncers snickers.
Is that even allowed?to look down on your customers,I mean we bring in money.Anna excuses herself and goes on the dance floor and she grinds her self carelessly on a strange looking man. I think I need to rinse myself in holy water.Anna continues grinding herself on the stranger's visible bulge and she whispers god knows what in the stranger's ears.I excuse myself since am not ready to see a makeout session of my friend and make my way to the counter to at least order some water.As am moving half of my mind is focused on Anna so I end up bumping into someone pouring some drinks on her blouse.She looks at me with a bored expression and I feel like her grey eyes can see right into in my soul.She has very unique grey eyes,he hair is tied in a bun leaving some strands to fall on her perfectly sculpted face.She is an angel.
          "Shit"the stranger says in a hoarse voice.I take back what I said she is no angel I mean Angel's cant cuss.
      "Little girls should look where they are going".and with that she gets lost in the crowd.
What just happened?