Disclaimer

Just a little explanation for what to expect and why I'm doing this.

I'd like to begin by saying that I'm not a dom, I'm just like you, I'm a subby little guy who just wants to be tranced.

So why am I gonna be roleplaying as your master?

Well it's simple, I spend a lot of time looking for good hypnosis scripts and found a lot of dodgey ones, people who entrance you and then try and make you send them money, it's made me wary about hypnosis scripts as a whole and I struggle to be tranced because I'm never sure I can trust the master.

So as they say, if you want something done right, do it yourself ;)

At no point in these scripts will I ask for money, personal info, or anything that violated boundries, this is a safe space to explore your submissive selves.

Honestly I'm partly writing this for myself so I can have some trance on hand and thought others might enjoy it too.

In other words, I'm making the kind of hypno I want to read, so I don't plan on half-assing it.

The chaptors Induction and Collared are neccessary for apl future trances to work properly, but the rest can work in any order unless they're noted as a continuation of an earlier trance.

Now without further adue, let's get started, my new subs :)