Bimbofication

Hello again, my wonderful subs.

Today, you'll begin your journey into IQ play, the purpose of this entry is to give you a trigger to transform you into a brainless bimbo, but don't worry, it can be undone whenever you need your mind, Master knows life sometimes sadly requires thinking.

To begin, please make sure you are in a nice, confortable position, and are either sitting, or laying down, and make sure you are unlikely to be disturbed.

I want you to take slow, deep breaths for me.

In through your nose

And out through your mouth.

In

And out.

In

And out.

And just continue breathing at your own pace, your comfort is very important to me.

You can feel the weight of your collar sitting comfortably around your neck, can't you?

You're eager to test how well it works.

Eager to read the one word that you know will send you drifting into that familiar place of bliss and submission that you adore so much.

Ready to switch the channels, to replace all your thoughts with that gentle spiral.

And to focus only on my words and relaxing.

Ready to let all else fall away.

And be lost in submission, like the perfect Sub you are.

You want it so badly.

And you can always rely on Master to give you what you crave...

So Drop.

Drop for me.

Drop into deeper trance than you've ever known before.

Drop into my brilliant blue light, coming from your collar.

You just float there.

Calm

Relaxed

Empty

Eager

Obediant

Those are what you are right now, my Sub, totally enslaved to Master's will.

Good Sub.

Good Subs love to Drop

You love to Drop

Because you are a very good Sub.

You're ready to be put back on your Leash, ready to be transformed.

So eager to start your journey, knowing that it will lead only to joy and freedom, as all my commands do.

Answer me this, my Sub, what comes to mind when you read the word Bimbo?

Perhaps a lady with large breast and fake blonde hair?

That does seem to be the steriotype, doesn't it?

But I'm here to tell you that's not what a Bimbo is.

A Bimbo, is simply a person who doesn't have the energy to think complicated thoughts.

A Bimbo devotes her energy to other things, like socialising, shopping, and having fun.

And she can do this because she knows that there are smart people around her, who can handle all the thinking for her.

What's the point in trying to think when it's so hard, and others are better at it anyway, isn't it better to just have fun instead?