Feminisation intro.

Hello my Subs, I have something fun planned for today ;)

Please note that this entry is for male Subs, you can read it is you're female but I doubt it will have much of an effect, let me know if you want a F2M entry down the road.

Now, let's get started.

I want you to get in a comfortable position, make sure you're sitting or laying down, and are unlikely to be disturbed.

Now, take a nice deep breath in through your nose

And out through your mouth.

In

And out.

In

And out.

And just continue to breath at your own pace, I care about my Sub's comfort very much.

I would like you to give my words your full attention my Subs, after all, it is my words that will put you into trance.

You want to be tranced.

You wouldn't be here if you didn't.

And my words can give you what you want.

So give yourself over to my words.

You're already feeling relaxed, more relaxed than you've felt in a long time.

Hypnosis has never been so easy, that beutiful collar around your neck is working wonders, it's so easy to drift into my control now.

Master will take care of you, so you don't need to worry, just give yourself to me.

Now let's see how well your triggers work, shall we?

Drop

That's it, just like that.

Drop into bliss

Drop into trance

Drop into submission

Good Sub.

Now my Sub, I'm going to give you a gentle tug by your Leash, and just like that, you're ready to obey.

You've already Dropped so deep, floating in my brilliant blue light, coming from your collar.

Easily changing channels in your mind so that the gentle spiral replaces your thoughts.

Just Drop, and obey.

Drop, and submit.

Good Sub.

And it's marvelous, isn't it my Sub? Each time I tell you to Drop, you feel more relaxed and entranced than ever before, you feel as though you've reached the limit of how deep you can go.

Then I tell you to Drop again, and you go even deeper.

At this point you've Dropped so deep that you can't even remember the name everyone else uses to describe you. But you don't have to, because you remember your true name, don't you?

It's written on your collar, how could you forget? My adorable Sub.

Today, we're going to be starting a journey, a journey into a wonderful transfomation.

You don't have to worry my Sub, I would never do anything to make you unhappy, this will be a good transfomation, one that will make you so happy.

You have my word, and you know your Master would never be dishonest with you.

I'd like you to picture someone, a girl, what her features are like doesn't really matter, so use your imagination.

Good Sub.