Collared

Hello again, my Sub.

Before we begin, please get into a comfortable position, you can be sitting down, or laying down. And make sure you are in a safe place and are unlikely to be disturbed.

Would you like to go back into trance?

Of course you would.

You can't stay away, can you?

You enjoyed yourself so much last time.

And you're so eager to return to that place.

So eager to be a good Sub for Master again.

Good Subs love to be tranced, they love to give up their will to Master.

You love to be tranced, you love giving your will to me.

Because you are a very good Sub.

I'd like you to take some deep breaths for me.

In through your nose

And out through your mouth.

In

And out

In

And out

Just continue to breath at your own pace, as long as it's comfortable.

Your comfort is very important to Master.

And as you breath, I want you to just let your body relax for me, you know that you can move if you need to, but that relaxed, heavy sensation feels so good.

That's it my Sub, you're already sinking, it feels so easy this time, you already know that you can trust me, your Master, so relaxing and focusing on my words is easy.

You're already growing eager.

So eager to read the word that you know will send you back into that deep, pleasant state of trance.

Where your mind turns off.

And only my words, and my wonderful blue light remain.

You find yourself back on my staircase, the light shining at the bottom.

You don't need convincing this time, you're already prepared to take the steps, knowing that with each step you take, you will feel better and better, more and more relaxed, your thoughts replaced with that wonderful spiral.

I will now count down from five to zero, and when I reach zero, you will have what you crave.

Five - Taking your first step, feeling that familiar blue light caress your body and mind, feeling so good.

Four - Focusing on my words.

Three - Focusing on relaxation.

Two - Changing the channel in your mind, no more pesky thoughts, only me, and my gentle spiral.

One - You're doing so well, so eager to fall into my trance, so eager to be a good Sub for Master.

And Zero...

Drop

Drop for me

Drop for your Master.

That's a good Sub.

You feel so good this way, just drifting in my cool blue light.

It feels so good to Drop

You asked for this, you asked me to make you Drop, and of course I granted your wish.

I care about you.