Messed Up

ELENA POV

Stefan has a strong grip on me, I can't break free to finish off Matt... I watch as Damon picks up the almost lifeless Matt off the ground and grabs him by the neck, dramatic 🙄

"I'm done playing nice, turn on your emotions right now or so. Help me God.... I won't give you something to cry about. I will kill him right here in front of you right now"
I simply roll my eyes the other way, Damon's probably bluffing.

"Damon..." Stefan warns, ugh he's not actually going to do it doesn't he know that?

" Don't damon me, She doesn't love anyone fine. Prove it. And if I'm wrong, what difference does it make? One less buzz boy....." Jesus he's bad a bluffing I roll my eyes at him.

"ELENA" he warns I narrowed my eyes at him. Sure he's totally going to do it. "You're bluffing" I say not caring much, he doesn't have the guts to do it.

In one swift motion, I watch as Damon snaps Matt's neck. I switch it off. I rush over to Matt. He better not be dead. Oh my God it'll be all my fault...

I check his hands. There's no ring on it. He's actually dead. It's all my fault..... I start to feel tears run down my face.

I look up to see Stefan holding Damon up against the tree by the neck. "What the hell were you thinking? Snapping Matt's neck?! That was your genius plan!?"

I stare into Damon's eyes that a heartless asshole I wonder who really had their switch off. " I swear he had the Gilbert ring on!" Damon yells in defense.

I looked down your Matt's lifeless body and spot something shining in the darkness. I wipe away my tears and pick it up. It was the Gilbert ring. It fell off his finger...

I screamed my heart out so many emotions hitting me at once. Matt's death, Jeremy's, it's all my fault! It feels like I have been screaming for everyone. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I look up to see Stefan looming over me " Elena calm down.... I've been through this before. Just try and focus on one emotion" a genuine look of concern on his face.

I take a deep breath in focus everything. I feel the guilt, the rage, sadness all into one emotion...RAGE

I push through Stefan and spot Damon on the ground catching his breath. I rush up to him using vampire speed.

I put him in a chokehold against a tree. " THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOUR FAULT! MATT'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" I scream in his face spit flying in the air

He puts his arms up in defense "Elena- I put the Gilbert ring on him. I swear I had no real intention of hurting him"

" WOW WHAT A GREAT APOLOGY DAMON I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH YOU KILLING MY BEST FRIEND!" I scream in his face

"I am sorry Elena! You just turned on your humidity then I wouldn't have had to do it!"
He screams back

I plunge my fist into his stomach and smile "You're a fucking asshole! I will never forgive you!" Suddenly my fist flies out of Damon's stomach and I'm facing Stefan.

" Elena! Pull yourself together. What happened to Matt was not your fault!"
I bring my hand up and smack him where I cross the face. He looks back at me in shock.

I back away from him " I could have stopped him! You helped me back and made me watch the only person from my human life get killed BY YOUR BROTHER! Don't think forgiven! I hate both of you! The salvatars ruined my life!"

I turn and speed back at Damon. I grab his head and slam against the tree, I want to see falls unconscious.

I went over to Matt's body and glance at him for the last time " I'm so sorry..." I whisper to him... It's all my fault...

I grabbed the Gilbert ring that lays next to him and speed away. I pledged myself to never come back to Mystic Falls...

To never see the salvatars or anything and anyone from my life here again. And with that I turn off my humanity... This time for good...

WORDS:719

*Thanks For Reading! I am working on the next few chapters. And really looking forward to write more!*

 And really looking forward to write more!*