Screwed Over

DAMON POV

Elena screams in my face so it flies out of her mouth as she pins me against the tree. " THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! MATT'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Elena screams in my face. I put my arms up in defense, hopefully I won't piss off a lot more than I have. Didn't actually mean to hurt Matt the stupid gilbert ring was supposed to stay on his fat finger.

" Elena- I put the Gilbert ring on him, I swear I had no real intention of hurting him!" Elena doesn't buy it. I am so fucked she's giving me that stairs she does when she wants to kill someone.

"WOW, WHAT A GREAT APOLOGY DAMON, I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH YOU KILLING MY BEST FRIEND!"

Okay, let's assess my situation Stefan's watch me getting yelled at by Elena who's about to have them melt down. So I guess my best bet is to not engage with Elena or she might actually try and kill me And I don't want to hurt her.

" I'm sorry Elena! If you turn on your humanity then I wouldn't have had to do it!" I yell back in defense. Elena stares me down oh I fucked up.

The next thing I know is Elena's fist inside my goddamn stomach and it fucking hurts. And now she's smiling great.

" You're a fucking asshole! I will never forgive you!" I take a deep breath but before I can talk her face flies out of my stomach. Not a good feeling.

I fall to the ground Jesus that hurts. I feel like I'm about to pass out, I can barely hear what Stephan is saying to Elena. Hopefully it's some sense.

Great! Now she's looking back at me, Stefan really sucks at convincing people. The next thing I see is Elena running at me full force then it all goes black.

My head is zooming. Damn she hit me hard..... I look over my shoulder to see a picture of me, Elena and Stefan on the desk next to me.

I guess Stefan dragged me into my room. Elena! Where did she go?! I jump out of my bed and rush into the living room.

The record players playing all I need by within temptation the song me and Elena danced to at the Miss mystic falls pageant when Stephen didn't show...

" Stefan! Elena's here!" I yell into the air it echos through the empty house. Suddenly Stefan is a little too close full comfort.

" Where?" he demands "she's not here I just said that so I didn't have to come find you. Where'd she go anyways?"

He backs away and falls into the nearest chair " She ran..." he says looking away "Oh well did you even try following her?!" I question Stefan.

"No I've been busy dealing with the mess that you made!" he replies coldly an anger in his eyes.

" I put the gilbert ring on him. Not my fault it fell off!" I say in defense, Stefan gets up now. We're face to face.

" You should have told me!" he yells back. " You would have ruined the plan! Blabbed it to our no feelings Elena!" I said getting up in Stefan's face.

" I have bigger things to worry about, how to cover up Matts death ever think about that?!" He yells. "You never thought about where Elena could've run off to?!" I yell

Before he can retaliate a doorbell rings, be both rushed to the door only to open it and find a note on the ground.

Stefan picks it up and reads it

I'll never speak to you or come back to Mystic falls ever again... signed- Elena Petrova

WORDS:616

* That's it for this chapter. What did you think about Elena changing her last name to petrova? She is related to Katherine I'm pretty sure she's a distant relative but still a petrova since she was adopted*

 What did you think about Elena changing her last name to petrova? She is related to Katherine I'm pretty sure she's a distant relative but still a petrova  since she was adopted*