Gone

ELENA POV

I ran away leaving the note on the doorstep. That's the last thing the Salvatore brothers will ever hear from me or get.
I run as far away as I can from Mystic falls.

1 HOUR LATER 3:36PM

I arrived at the gas station, tired of running and hungry. I sit down on a bench and observe the bystanders.

I am so focused. I didn't realize a significantly older man was looming over me." What's a beautiful gal like you sent out here all alone?" The Man asks, he is reeking of marijuana. I smrik now's my chance.

" I got kicked out of my house for defending my brother's friend" I mean it's partially true ish... I make eye contact with the man

"Well since ya a pretty lady would you like to stay at my home for the night? I'll help a pretty girl like you out anytime" The Man offers, he's definitely high or drunk or both. Doesn't matter but what does is him staring straight at my boobs.

Oh well I guess I will just use it as a distraction. I will steal his car, drain him, and make it look like suicide easy peasy.

"Oh thank you so much!" I plaster a fake smile on my face as I stand up. The man smiles back at me, the man grins back. As he walks me to his car.

A mustang huh? Even better that's a fast car and it's red just my color. The man opens the door for me and I hop in.

Once he starts driving I decide to start intriege him. I take off my leather jacket and instantly catch the man staring. Through my prefrial vision.

What a disgusting man, I guess it's a good thing he's being irradicated from this planet. After driving for what seems like an hour. We arrive at the house.

I hop out've the car and admire his home. It's like a house you'd live in during the 1400-1500's I wonder would Katherine live here?

It's sort've her style old, rusty, and intimidating. It looks as tall as an average office building but with stained window panels. A mixture of brown and red on the outside.

One side of the house is taller than the other. The roof looks like it could cave in at any moment. Ibfollow the man in and look around at the new surroundings.

It almost looks like the Salvatores home... He brings me to his guest room, I plop down on the bed making myself comfortable. "So, what do you think gorgeous?" He asks sitting down at the edge of the queen size bed.

Which I must say is decently decorated. "I love it, thank you again Mr.?" I ask him with a puzzled face. "Call me Mr.Rolled" he replies.

"What's your first name?" I ask "Rick...Rolled YOU JUST GOT RICKED ROLLED!" he replies laughing. He must be really drunk. He suddenly pushes me down, now I am laying flat on the bed his face near mine.

Now's the chance... Before he can make anymore moves I push him off me and into the wall. I run and instantly I am the one holding him down.

Before he can say anything I bite into his neck. It taste like Marijuana and Beer. I could do better but I guess I will take it for now.

After I am done draining him I let his body slump against the wall. "You tasted like shit" I whisper to his dead body.

I run downstairs to grab a knife from the knife block. I run back upstairs and into the room. I crouch down next to his left hand and put it in his hand.

I close it and in one foul motion it slices right where I bit him leaving no trace of a bite behind. A trickle of blood runs down his neck.

I grab his wallet and check his ID Cooper Hale. Hmm stupid name. I put his wallet back down and head downstairs to grab a few more things.

After a few minutes I finish setting everything up so it looks like suicide. I grab the man's keys to his Red Mustang and head out the door.

My hunger mostly satisfied, car stolen, and 1 dead. I drive off to where Damon took me earlier. I text Rebekah I think it's time for a little chat...

WORDS:740

*Thanks for reading this chapter another with be up later or tomorrow!*