Fun

Elena POV

I finally arrive at the club around 9pm. I enter the DJ has already started and the mix of red and blue fill the area of drunk people.

I avoid the crowd of people and go over to the bar area. Snacks can be dealt with later, I sit down and a bartender immediately comes over.

"What would you like today beautiful?" The man asks leaning his arms against the table separating us. I don't really want to pay for a drink right now, I compel the man.

"2 tequila shots and 2 bourbon 🥃" I say batting my eyes at him. "Alrighty" before he can leave I ask "how much?" "It's in the house for a pretty girl like you" he says smirking.

I smile back, I instantly drop it once he is out of my eye site. I wait for Rebekah to show up, I texted her the second the left the man's house to meet me here.

This club that Damon showed me last week wasn't so bad. It's a easy way to feast without getting caught and it's actually kind of fun.

I hear footsteps coming from the door, I look up and see Rebekah walking towards me smiling. "Hello Elena" she says fixing her hair as she sits down.

"Rebekah" I say smirking. "Elena, so I hear um Damon killed Matt to try to get you to turn it on" she says not breaking eye contact.

I

clench my jaw "That proved to be a failure, it just shows he doesn't care" Rebekah smiles "It does because you still don't have it on" I smile "Does it matter to you?" I ask.

She leans closer "No it doesn't, I like this side of you Elena a new Elena Gilbert" I roll my eyes "Don't call me that" She sits back up with a surprised look on her face.

"Why?" This time I lean closer a smirk on my face "I am a Petrova..Not a Gilbert". She nods "So you want to leave it all behind even the Salvatores?" She asks.

"The Salvatores are responsible for all the horrible things that happened in my life. If they weren't here then everything would be fine" I say.

Before Rebekah can say anything else our drinks come out. I smile as he finishes putting out drinks on the table.

"Did you pay for these?" Rebekah asks picking up a tequila shot. "You kidding?"

She takes a shot and puts it down on the table. "Wow that's strong, but good. So you really are becoming Katherine 2.0 huh?"
I take a bourbon shot from the table and finish it putting the glass on the table.

"Maybe" I say "So why did you call me here again?" Rebekah asks taking a bourbon shot this time. "We are going to send the Salvatores to an early tomb" I say smirking

*Sorry it took me so long to update I just finished rewatching 6X22 of TVD. God it was heartbreaking 💔 to see her say goodbye to everyone... The dance with Damon was the one that brought out the most tears 😭. Comment your reaction to the scene, I would be very surprised if you did not cry or even tear up during it.