Figure It Out

DAMON POV

I just stood there staring at it reading it over and over again. Never come back, Never see or speak to us again, Never see me again...

The way she wrote it squeezed my heart but the way she ended it sent it to its grave. Signed Elena Petrova... She was gone for now

It was all my fault, I look over my shoulder and see Stefan re-reading it over and over again. "She signed it Petrova...Her bloodlines last name... Katherine's last name.." he says still looking down.

"YEA I KNOW I READ IT TO!" I snap at him it's all my fault she's gone my fault. I leave Stefan standing at the door as I go up to my room.

I crumple up the note and throw it in the trash but I miss. It lands a few inches away, I'll deal with it later.

I need to find her and try and get her to forgive me. I don't know if she will I mean accidentally killed Matt..

No I don't need her forgiveness right now I need her back with us and with her humanity. Oh I fucked up she could have already killed someone!

I need to think where would I go if I was a pissed off Elena? Suddenly before I can think any longer there is a knock on the door.

I rush downstairs and open the door while Stefan just sits there probably trying to figure this out like me.

I look at the person who stands across from me Caroline... She has a worried look on her face greeeeaaattt. She pushes past me as she says "Do you know where Elena is? She hasn't answered any of my texts or calls!"

I wish that was Elena coming back saying she is sorry and forgives me but it's not.
Instead it's her best friend who I now have to tell her best friend is Katherine 2.0 and will never step foot in Mystic Falls again. Great Just Great

I close the door and turn around to see Stefan in a deep thought while Caroline paces around the room also thinking.
"I know Caroline" I say making eye contact with Stefan who gives me a warning look.

"You do?! Is she ok what about Matt I haven't seen him either neither has Bonnie" she says still pacing around the room.

"He's dead and I don't know where your mini Katherine is but she still doesn't have her humanity" I say not making eye contact with her

"DAMON! WHAT DID YOU DO!" Caroline screams pushing me against a wall. "I accidentally killed him I put a Gilbert ring on him and snapped his neck.." I say

"Why..." She let's go of me and starts to pace around again this time her hand massaging her forehead.

"To get her humanity back, Nothing else would work not even threatening her with the sun" I whisper staring at Stefan this time who looks anxious

She turns to Stefan a pleading look in her eyes "I'm sorry Caroline it's true" he says barely above a whisper.

Caroline starts to cry into Stefan's shoulder he brings her in for an embrace. Now that she knows everyone will know so no point in hiding Matt's death any longer.

"Have you found out where Elena is yet?" Caroline says her voice being muffled by Stefan's shoulder.

"If I had a lead I wouldn't be here now would I" I say throwing my hands up. "I can't think of any where she would go, I just need to get some air and alcohol".

I start to walk out the door when Stefan says "Call me if you find Elena or any lead" I nod and walk out of the house.

I walk down the driveway and into the car, I sit there, where would I go if I am a Katherine Pierce 2.0...

Who would I talk to?.... Rebekah! She is probably going to contact Rebekah to meet her somewhere but where?

Where is a place that is populated and you can easily feast without getting caught?.... Oh! Billys bar, might as well be worth a shot.

I start to drive out of the driveway off to New York for the 2nd time this week.
Get ready for a little reunion Elena...

WORDS:723

*Thanks for reading next chapter will be up sometime tomorrow!*