Turtles in Time

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

Me and the boys are on the rooftop for our usual patrol. 

"Let's pack it up, Leo. There's nothing happening tonight. It's been weeks since we last had anything." Raph stated. 

"Yeah, which is weird if you think about it. I know Shredder, he almost had me that time and I know he's planning something." I stated. 

"Y/n's right, we have to be ready for anything." Leo stated. 

"Besides all of Y/n's nightmare about that one time, everything's been peaceful." Donnie said. 

"Exactly, the calm before the storm. You can't be on your shell all the time. Shredder is after our family and we need to stop him...even if...even if it means that I take him on, alone. And aren't you worried about April, Donnie?" I stated. 

"Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen." Raph stated. 

"That's irrelevant!" Donnie said, blushing a red that would put Raph's mask to shame.  

"Dudes, I'm never gonna have a crush on a girl. Uh-uh. No way, no sir. This turtle's dedicated to one thing and one thing only. Ninja-ing. Oh, yeah!" Mikey stated. 

Raph appears at the doorway, holding a water hose.

"Yo, Mikey. I got a little ninja-ing for you right here." Raph said as he fired a hose on Mikey. 

"Whoa! Raph!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Shell soaker!" Raph screamed. 

Leo and I dodge and some water landed on Donnie.

"Hey!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"Look at you. Go back into your shell." Donnie stated. 

We were having a great time. Then from out of nowhere, a portal appears out of nowhere. Then a girl fell right off from it. Mikey catches her but gets toppled.

"Whoa, are you okay?" Mikey asked. 

The girl looked at him. The girl is wearing futuristic headgear and a cape and she has bright brown eyes. Mikey backed away.

"Whoa. The leader, Leonardo. The warrior, Raphael. The inventor, Donatello. And the cute one, Michelangelo! Oh my gosh, great neko warrior, Y/n, I bow at feet." The girl said as she bowed to me. 

"She knows us, dudes!" Mikey said. 

"You don't have to bow, but how do you know us?" I asked. 

"I found you. I actually found you. The Turtle Warriors and The great neko warrior. This is so grokking cold!" The girl said. 

"Us? Legends? What the heck are you talking about? Nobody even knows we exist." Raph said. 

"Nobody knows. Yet. But I come from the future, and wow. You guys are, like, so famous. Meeting you is way more interesting than meeting Genghis Khan or Billy the Kid or Socrates!" The girl stated. 

"Please. You're saying you're from the future, and we're important enough to be in history books? You expect us to believe that?" Donnie asked. 

"Yes. You save the world. Many times." The girl said.  

"Awesome! High-three!" Donnie exclaimed as we all high fived. 

"Hey, there. The name's Michelangelo. But you can call me Mikey. Angelo is my middle name. What's yours? Let me guess. Future Girl? Amazonian Princess? Wonder Warrior?" Mikey asked.