Chapter 2

They were now in search of a PG Still shaken from the experience, they informed their families and initially settled in a PG, feeling terrified.
Their families had settled their college admissions already so they didn't have to worry about it.

They slept peacefully and started college, it was completely new for them, it was a really good day, making friends, exploring the campus, and engaging in various activities.

Anna said, ‘I am really hungry.’ Emily agreed, ‘Yes, me too.’

As they walked towards their PG, Emily noticed a cute cafe and suggested 

  ‘Anna, there's a cute cafe, let's sit there!’
Emily agreed, and they headed to the cafe.
      ‘OMG, this cafe is so beautiful!’ exclaimed Anna.

The small space had a charming and cute design, with a lovely counter showcasing various items.
They chose a table, and Anna offered to go order.
                    ‘What will you get?’
Asked Anna.
‘I'll have a burger coffee and dry strawberry pastry with nuts,’ replied Emily.

Anna went to the counter to order two burgers, two coffees, two burgers and two same pastries which was described by Emily. The cashier began to make their order.

‘That will be 3 dollars and 6 cents, please,’
Anna paid and returned to the table. They eagerly enjoyed their meal.
As they ate, someone mentioned rumours about the community being haunted. They claimed to have seen a UFO, but Emily dismissed it as just rumours.

Some days later, they visited the cafe again. ‘I love this cafe,’ said Anna,
Appreciating the warm atmosphere and delicious food. They ordered the same meal and enjoyed it.

They became regulars, ordering the same meal each day. The counter lady, now was familiar with them, one day when they visited the cafe Counter lady greeted them warmly.

Emily asked politely ‘What’s your name? We can be friends!’ She replied, ‘Julia, Yeah we can be.’

This led to a conversation where they learned more about Julia, she said that she lives with her brother only and that her father was martyred and her mother died due to cancer.

When Anna told Julia about herself she mentioned her mother, Julia recognized the name ‘Carcy Lourdes’ and realized Anna's mother was a great scientist, shouted
‘OH MY GOD, ARE U HER REAL   DAUGHTER!? SHE WAS A GREAT   SCIENTIST’
Anna confirmed this, and said,
‘Yeah, of course I'm her real daughter, was she really that famous?’ ‘Yes, she was’

As soon as she said this Anna shared a moment of sadness. Emily said, 
‘She died when Anna was just one,’
Julia mentioned. ‘Oh, I'm sorry to hear that,’
Julia continued,
    ‘She died due to slipping off the roof while experimenting on rays of sunlight right?’
Anna was surprised and asked,
          ‘Who told you that?’
    ‘You can try searching on Google, Everywhere it is written.’

They searched this on Google and she saw that there was a different reason for Carcy Lourdes's death on every platform.

Anna was really confused. As soon as Anna and Emily went back they decided to investigate. Anna called her father and questioned the reason of her mother’s death.

Her father had claimed it was due to a disease, but he never disclosed the details of that disease. Curious and wanting the truth, Anna just swanted to know the truth she tried many ways blackmailed her father, threatened him, basically did everything she could but it just stayed same, a secret.

The next day, when Anna went to cafe, with Emily shared this with Julia, that her mother had died due to a disease, well said by her father. Today a large crowd was present, which prevented them to talk as Julia didn’t had much time to.