Chapter 3

Colette's POV

I feel the warmth of the sun from my window since apparently my tired self forgot to shut the curtains yesterday and as I sit up to stretch I look at the alarm clock next to my bed and see that it's almost 12 am so I hurry up out of bed because I remembered that Zealand promised me to teach me how to train with the horses so I hurry up out of bed and put on the first thing that I get my hands on but still being able to move around in.

After I put on my shoes I go down stairs to eat a quick breakfast and as I fix a bowl of cereal I find a piece of paper that has Zealand's name and number on it so I put his number on my phone and send him a text 'hey Zealand I'll be at the ranch ...

After I put on my shoes I go down stairs to eat a quick breakfast and as I fix a bowl of cereal I find a piece of paper that has Zealand's name and number on it so I put his number on my phone and send him a text 'hey Zealand I'll be at the ranch soon just got eat my breakfast and I'll be there' I hit send but I hard have time to take out a bowl before he sends me a message back 'why don't you eat breakfast at my house? I could use the company 😊😊' .

I smile as I read the message and put the bowl back in the cabinet before running out the door and looking it but just as I turn around I see Mr Kragh who is looking at me from head to toe before he licks his lips but as soon as he notices that I caught him he waves at me and gives me an innocent smile and despite being uncomfortable over the fact that a man old enough to be my grandfather is checking me out I try to be respectful and wave back at him and act like he didn't do anything inappropriate before I start walking to Zealand's ranch.

*******************

I don't even have time to surprise Zealand before I hear "well if it's the cutest cowgirl I have ever seen? How are you doing sunshine?" Zealand's flirtatious comment makes me blush but I don't have time to hide my face before he comes up to me and hugs me "well cowboy I'm doing very good since you took me home last night" he laughs as I hug him back.

"so since I promised you to show you around with all the horses but I got warn you In about two hours a friend of mine will come with a black belgian draft horse named Diablo will be moving into the stall and let's just say that Diablo is bigger than Windy and it's doesn't help that Diablo can be a bit uncontrollable because he grew up at a slaughterhouse and has been abused pretty much his entire life but don't worry me and my friend Jaxton will handle Diablo while you can braid the other horses manes" I listen and nod has he talks and just as he finishes the sound of a truck along with a trailer is heard which I assume is Jaxton and Diablo.

⬆️Jaxton⬆️